v Salford City - Pre Season Friendly

Day

4 minutes ago, Boycie said:

@DavidI like how you’ve hidden the fact your in corporate. 

Watch him deny it.

#glutenfreeprawnsandwhichbrigade

I’ll be on the terrace with all the proper Derby fans, unlike all the half fans sitting on social media.

First away day since the global pandemic, I was there with my fellow Rams.

Might turn the forum off at 3pm, form of punishment. 

10 minutes ago, David said:

I’ll be on the terrace with all the proper Derby fans, unlike all the half fans sitting on social media.

Not for us! ?? 

Hope it's a good day away, in years to come it'll be like who went to Salford and there'll be thousands claiming the badge! #COYR

11 minutes ago, David said:

That wouldn't be a punishment given the gibberish some of us (me included) tend to post during the games.

@DarkFruitsRam7 has just text me to remind me that the last game before the first lockdown, Blackburn, we went together.

First game back and we’re going together. It’s kinda cute he has a diary of our relationship to remind me of these things otherwise I would forget.

I would post a picture from that day but he’s very upset I have that picture for some reason. Best not post it as I’m getting a free ticket off him for the missus, if I don’t get that and she has to wait outside in the car, I’ll be walking home.

16 minutes ago, David said:

You can turn it off, we’re all on ramstv init.

8 minutes ago, David said:

@DarkFruitsRam7 has just text me to remind me that the last game before the first lockdown, Blackburn, we went together.

First game back and we’re going together. It’s kinda cute he has a diary of our relationship to remind me of these things otherwise I would forget.

I would post a picture from that day but he’s very upset I have that picture for some reason. Best not post it as I’m getting a free ticket off him for the missus, if I don’t get that and she has to wait outside in the car, I’ll be walking home.

That would be a lovely story if we hadn't played Man Utd last Sunday! 

2 minutes ago, angieram said:

That would be a lovely story if we hadn't played Man Utd last Sunday! 

Yeah we decided not to be around the half and half scarf wearers, we chose today as the real first game. 

Was 10.40am I managed to convince @Leanne we had to go, fair to say it’s been a rush, not even had chance to do me hair! ?

I hope everyone has a great time today ? I'm watching it on a stream today and it will be very interesting to see how we do against a different type of team. Apparently, Salford has a really good array of bars and restaurants in the town itself so that should lead to a fun afternoon/evening for all!! 

1 minute ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Computer says no.

Until you’re a few cans in eating a sausage roll at Manchester Piccadilly waiting for a train to Salford, football hasn’t returned.

What time is kick-off? At this rate you're gonna spend most of the game in the loos again throwing up bits from Greggs! ?

1 minute ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Computer says no.

Until you’re a few cans in eating a sausage roll at Manchester Piccadilly waiting for a train to Salford, football hasn’t returned.

You need to identify a pub for us, parking looks like side street job outside the resident only zone ??‍♂️