1. sign a player

2. takeover completed

3. players go on strike 

4. Rooney resigns

5. DCFC has points deducted 

6. DCFC submits accounts (finally)

7. Another rebuttal of any efl news.

8. Other (please add)

Who can do a poll of what we think is the most likely next-news?

1 then 6 then 2 hopefully.

The rifting on the Reykjanes peninsula suddenly extends a thousand miles south-easterly, and a new fissure erupts in the centre circle at Pride Park.

Unlikely, I know, but not as unlikely as promotion to the Premier League next season.

Rick Wakeman joins The Rams on keyboards, only to quit 5 minutes later citing "musical differences".  He later admits "I thought it was a band, I didn't know it was a football team, I still offered my services, but they said that I've had so many heart operations that they couldn't find anyone who would insure me...I think I need to lie down..."

Prog lives!

Shock news!

Rick Wakeman rejoins The Rams, this time as sweeper, although he looks confused when handed a brush at Pride Park.

Wakeman then quits 5 minutes later citing "musical differences" and then attempts to for a new band with ex Yes singer Jon Anderson, together with the unlikely choices of footballers Neymar and (very surprisingly) Richard Keogh.

The new group then splits when it is realised that their proposed acronymic name (Wakeman, Anderson, Neymar, Keogh) might render them inadmissible to perform in a number of countries worldwide.

DCFC club statement (full corner flag) "Disco will never die - Derby County can confirm that the musical art form and expressive dacing known and loved the world over as "disco" will never be allowed to die within the confines of Pride Park Stadium and Moor Farm training complex."

Followed by

Exclusive: EFL to bring charges against DCFC for disco based claims. Steve Gibson of Middlesbrough FC apparently hopping mad that Derby County can somehow enjoy "Disco" and in fact should persue a policy of "suffering in silence" which is apparently a proud tradition of Middlesbrough fans.