2021 / 2022 New kit

Charlie George

Rate the 21/22 Home Kit  

191 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, angieram said:

I have £40 vouchers can only be spent in store, not online. Also the whole shape of the top is wrong. All the larger sizes are very, very long.

Sadly, very little stock of anything for women. 

I have been saying for years they should make women's shapes in football tops but it always falls on deaf ears.

Have they looked at the makeup of a football crowd lately? 

I think Derby County makeup is a great idea!  Count me in!  

Oh... hang on... let me read that again... 

10 minutes ago, cLawn92 said:

Like this..? Be a bit of a departure but not awful

image.thumb.png.3b7157dff3685cb5fb58e3d182917f2a.png

Think if it was that colour scheme, it would look much better with the maroon and yellow replacing the green & red of the original shirt, then the smaller white stripes remaining where they are.

On 18/08/2021 at 19:15, DCFC Kicks said:

Say what you want about our kits, at least it's not as bad as this...

image.png.859934797b0dcb208968c23f7c42d99c.png

I honestly think I’m the only person who likes it. I’ve only seen hate for it online, at least it’s something different!  I think the Valencia one is the best (there’s a fair few of them that look like this) 

8 minutes ago, Ramos said:

I honestly think I’m the only person who likes it. I’ve only seen hate for it online, at least it’s something different!  I think the Valencia one is the best (there’s a fair few of them that look like this) 

It's the fact it doesn't even have a badge that annoys me... and the shortened name ?

Just had a quick look at the site. Interesting that the pink goalkeeper shirt has nearly sold out. I also figure that the warm-up shirt is selling really well. I guess that we can expect next year’s away kit to be some amalgamation of the two that will look something like a pair of curtains from Man About the House.

30 minutes ago, Loftyhites said:

Just had a quick look at the site. Interesting that the pink goalkeeper shirt has nearly sold out. I also figure that the warm-up shirt is selling really well. I guess that we can expect next year’s away kit to be some amalgamation of the two that will look something like a pair of curtains from Man About the House.

@B4ev6is has bought up all the stock.