The UEFA European Championship 2020 Thread

Day

After tonight of course, the rest of the tournament is being hosted in England.

Hopefully the fervour will now begin to grow around the country.  Maybe not to '96 levels (due to covid mainly), but a little bit of a festival atmosphere everywhere we go, for the next week?

Maybe it really is coming home!   

tenor.gif?itemid=17795174

7 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

I'll worry about this zit on my nose before my herpy lip and then the strange 9 inch lump on my nuts. 

You have an 8 inch lump on your member?

Edited by sage

7 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Blimey, it would appear the ref’s had enough and put an end to it. Three Ukrainian subs waiting to come on and the ref’s like nah, I’ve had enough, Don’t think I’ve seen anything like it before. ?

I was about to say the same. Never seen anything like that. There was clearly some tule to be added from the goals and substitutions but he was just like, ‘no one cares any more, no ones going to score now, let’s put them out of their misery and get an early night.’

31 minutes ago, Olton Ram said:

I think there may be a few nervous Danes tonight (and maybe some Spaniards and/or Italians)

With the exception possibly of Kane’s header, I couldn’t see Italy conceding goals like we scored tonight. Ukraine kept losing focus and we capitalised.

At the moment, it’s

Rice, Phillips <insert flair player>

Sterling, Kane <insert flair player>

Any one from Bellingham, Foden, Grealish, Sancho, Saka and Rashford could slot into those roles.

Derby will no doubt have similar selection problems ?

7 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

I was about to say the same. Never seen anything like that. There was clearly some tule to be added from the goals and substitutions but he was just like, ‘no one cares any more, no ones going to score now, let’s put them out of their misery and get an early night.’

Tell me more about this tule, is it Ukrainian for time ? ?