Waghorn - What a (final?) performance!

drgoodspeak

On 09/05/2021 at 12:51, Steve How Hard? said:

Is he videoing himself having a dump on that hallowed turf? Shame on you Waggers but I suppose when you gotta go, you gotta go. 

And he's gotta go,one stunning performance in a blue moon isn't good enough . And that applies to Tom Lawrence as well?

On 10/05/2021 at 22:32, ram1964 said:

And he's gotta go,one stunning performance in a blue moon isn't good enough . And that applies to Tom Lawrence as well?

Fortunately the blue moon coincided with the Wendies game.

I wonder if a contracts been agreed, but not signed while the ownership issues are up in the air. But I'm sure Waggy won't wait around for ever if it doesn't get settled. Just hope it doesn't drag on all summer (and beyond...)

1 hour ago, Crazy said:

I wonder if a contracts been agreed, but not signed while the ownership issues are up in the air. But I'm sure Waggy won't wait around for ever if it doesn't get settled. Just hope it doesn't drag on all summer (and beyond...)

League status more than ownership status methinks 

On 10/05/2021 at 22:32, ram1964 said:

Better than having no stunning performance in a blue moon like most of the others...