Well lads now or never

B4ev6is

You really really must find a way to win tomorrow to make last step to safety and even through rotherham untied have had more games in hand there tank must be near empty now but you must attack swansea I feel we need to be playing two strikers upfront. I think young striker that played against blackburn to play with Richard's. With Lawrence and waghorn outwide. I do feel 442 or 352 formation would work best for tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I think young striker that played against blackburn to play with Richard's. With Lawrence and waghorn outwide. I do feel 442 or 352 formation would work best for tomorrow.

Is that young striker that played against Blackburn Festy Ebosele by any chance? You know, the right back.

14 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

You really really must find a way to win tomorrow to make last step to safety and even through rotherham untied have had more games in hand there tank must be near empty now but you must attack swansea I feel we need to be playing two strikers upfront. I think young striker that played against blackburn to play with Richard's. With Lawrence and waghorn outwide. I do feel 442 or 352 formation would work best for tomorrow.

i havent got much faith to be honest with u. sheff weds early ko will be the one to watch

3 minutes ago, Ilsonram12 said:

Pains me to say but only time I ever want the red dogs to win is tomorrow ??

Same here mate. 3/1 against on Skybet, but you never know. Being relaxed and pressure free which Florist are, often leads to a good performance. I trust CH to approach the game professionally, many of the team will be trying to play their way into his plans for next season, as our lot should be with Derby.

Edited by hintonsboots

Anyone think Wayne will be in the squad tomorrow?

The squad have been incognito since Tuesday. Maybe some secret training sessions going on. 
We need goals. Rooney starts up front.

I don’t even know if he has a playing contract anymore to be honest but if we have a player in the squad who can produce under pressure it’s him.

Edited by 24Charlie

19 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Played as a wide man before being started as a RB this/end of last(?) season.

Oh right, so not quite as bad as when Cocu put Wisdom up front. Either way, we are down to the bare bones. Not enough options for Wayne to go to on the bench

3 hours ago, 24Charlie said:

Anyone think Wayne will be in the squad tomorrow?

The squad have been incognito since Tuesday. Maybe some secret training sessions going on. 
We need goals. Rooney starts up front.

I don’t even know if he has a playing contract anymore to be honest but if we have a player in the squad who can produce under pressure it’s him.

I’ve read some silly things on this forum over the years but this is up there. Not a chance in hell Rooney is going to be in the squad.