Who do you want promoted from the playoffs ?

Malagaram

3 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

I think Bournemouth deserve to go back up. 

Might also hit home just how ridiculous an advantage the parachute payments provide. 

I'm not saying do away with them, just reduce them. 

The reverse of the debate about who “deserves” to get relegated.

Why do Bournemouth deserve to get promoted any more than the others?

Love the Brentford boss tells it as it is, really smart guy and came so close last season,if its Bournemouth then the three teams that came down go straight up which in my opinion shows what a poor division this as been this time

For me lets go with Barnsley complete outsiders and one of the teams tipped to go down this season they have had a magnificent season

My choice is anyone who doesn't have parachute payments. Even if that team was Forest I would pick them over the other teams. I like the way Brentford are run so would love them to go up, but equally wouldn't mind if Barnsley went up either. Its probably going to be Bournemouth though.

2 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I fear Barnsley would get slaughtered in the Premier League though. Absolutely slaughtered.

I don't see any downsides to this. 

22 minutes ago, ramboy63 said:

Love the Brentford boss tells it as it is, really smart guy and came so close last season,if its Bournemouth then the three teams that came down go straight up which in my opinion shows what a poor division this as been this time

For me lets go with Barnsley complete outsiders and one of the teams tipped to go down this season they have had a magnificent season

Most years at least 2 parachute teams get promoted. Its even worse this year thanks to Covid, but I wouldn't say its a sign of how poor the league is. They have a massive advantage even in a normal season - its not surprising that they are dominating the league.

11 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Swansea, Brentford, Barnsley, Bournemouth in that order.

Swansea I used to live there and have mates who are swans fans. Brentford I like as a club.

Like to see someone who hasn't had a turn for a while have a go at it. So Brentford or Barnsley . Probably Brentford as their last turn was in sepia cinema reel and Barnsley had a good whinge about us at the start of the season .  Swansea can have it if they give us 3 points at the weekend .  Not Bournemouth, they overspent like we did but 3 times worse and no-one says boo to them.  Back to league 2 you imposters.

1 hour ago, GenBr said:

My choice is anyone who doesn't have parachute payments. Even if that team was Forest I would pick them over the other teams. I like the way Brentford are run so would love them to go up, but equally wouldn't mind if Barnsley went up either. Its probably going to be Bournemouth though.

I don't see any downsides to this. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIIE248lvvXn2cl4FqA3C

Barnsley, for the fans. I’m sure they never dreamed of reaching the play offs this season, absolutely zero expectations unlike the others.

Imagine they are pinching themselves right now at the position they are in.