Who do you want promoted from the playoffs ?

Malagaram

57 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Bournemouth because I've had a few quid on them. Not Barnsley because their chairman's an absolute gobshite. Not Brentford, because the love in on here would be cringeworthy. Not Swansea, because we absolutely dismantled them (in one game at least) and seeing them promoted would be like rubbing salt into a gaping wound.

Bournemouth - fine by Me, it'll just go to highlight the massive advantage parachute payments give to clubs ?

Barnsley - my preference, chairman is a gobshite? Isn"t that Rotherham?

Brentford - totally agree ? plus their manager has mahoosive non-premier league ears

Swansea - I get annoyed by their constant screaming at every challenge that comes in, so feck em!

34 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Bournemouth - fine by Me, it'll just go to highlight the massive advantage parachute payments give to clubs ?

Barnsley - my preference, chairman is a gobshite? Isn"t that Rotherham?

Brentford - totally agree ? plus their manager has mahoosive non-premier league ears

Swansea - I get annoyed by their constant screaming at every challenge that comes in, so feck em!

Paul Conway, co-chainman at Barnsley is the other knobber who's been running to the EFL every 5 mins over our alleged cheating of the FFP regs. Think poundshop Gibson. He's a deffo a gobshite. Fella at Rotherham is too though, I agree.

On 20/05/2021 at 21:45, Eddie said:

I'm definitely rooting for Blackpool to come up from League 1. It's always been my favourite away trip.

We never had a sat away games for several seasons on the trot if I remember correctly?

15 hours ago, Eddie said:

That's another good potential away trip. Perhaps I can root for them coming up next season (provided we remain where we are)

Have you ever been to Morecambe?. Don't set your expectations too high.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Have you ever been to Morecambe?. Don't set your expectations too high.

It's a nice walk along the front - and you get to take a silly posed picture in front of the statue of Eric. There's also the rather splendid Cross Bay Brewery and a couple of really nice beer shops we found in the past.