Get him gone.

Rev

Just now, Curtains said:

It’s irrelevant about other teams. 

Our squad is weak and you must see that. 

That’s plain daft and you jolly well know it. You argue that we have a weak squad and that is the reason for our poor performances. I point out Luton have an equally poor squad, the same goes for Coventry, but their Managers have got them performing better than Wazza has done at Derby, so I am asking you why you think that is?

Players in

PLAYERFROMFEEDATE

Aaron EyomaArsenalFree05 Jul, 2018

Florian JozefzoonBrentfordUndisc.20 Jul, 2018

Jack MarriottPeterboroughUndisc.26 Jul, 2018

George EvansReadingUndisc.01 Aug, 2018

Scott MaloneHuddersfieldUnknown08 Aug, 2018

Martyn WaghornIpswichUnknown08 Aug, 2018

Duane HolmesScunthorpeUnknown09 Aug, 2018

Ashley ColeLA GalaxyFree21 Jan, 2019

Graeme ShinnieAberdeenFree01 Jul, 2019

Total: £0 

Players out

PLAYERTOFEEDATE

Andreas WeimannBristol CUndisc.03 Jul, 2018

Charles VernamGrimsbyUnknown24 Jul, 2018

Offrande ZanzalaAccringtonUndisc.02 Aug, 2018

Matej VydraBurnley£11,000,00009 Aug, 2018

Cameron JeromeGoztepeUnknown31 Aug, 2018

Luke ThomasBarnsleyUndisc.13 Jun, 2019

Alex PearceMillwallFree01 Jul, 2019

Craig BrysonAberdeenFree01 Jul, 2019

Bradley JohnsonBlackburnFree05 Jul, 2019

Aaron EyomaAldershotFree13 Jul, 2019

Dave NugentPrestonFree17 Jul, 2019

Nick BlackmanM. Tel AvivFree18 Jul, 2019

Kellan GordonMansfieldUndisc.25 Jul, 2019

Jacob ButterfieldLutonFree30 Jul, 2019

Total: £11,000,000 

Players loaned in

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

Not sure what's funny here? If you think the striker with less goals than our striker is worth 9 points difference and there is nothing at all down to the management then you're deeply delusional. 

The fact they don't just have ONE striker scoring goals. The fact that Juke has a better record of scoring than Colin - at Birmingham 216 games 54 goals. You're the one obsessively delusional. That's what is funny.

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Or don't want to know that he did well. ? Couldn't be new manager bounce with Bowyer? Or just that he has players like Juke and we don't have Bielik. Oh no, couldn't be. ?

You are just making a fool of yourself now Roy Mac, you are better than that. Is this some kind of wind up and joke? If so it is falling very flat. I have said Bowyers record at Brum is 62% win rate, what is Wazza’s with us? Are you really arguing that Brums squad overall is superior to ours? That team that look dead and buried , the team we beat 4-0 away? Now start being sensible and answer the key question. How could you be so anti Cocu and pro Rooney. No flippant silly answers, just explain sensibly.

Just now, Jimbo Ram said:

You are just making a fool of yourself now Roy Mac, you are better than that. Is this some kind of wind up and joke? If so it is falling very flat. I have said Bowyers record at Brum is 62% win rate, what is Wazza’s with us? Are you really arguing that Brums squad overall is superior to ours? That team that look dead and buried , the team we beat 4-0 away? Now start being sensible and answer the key question. How could you be so anti Cocu and pro Rooney. No flippant silly answers, just explain sensibly.

How can you possibly think Derby have a good first team squad 

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

The fact they don't just have ONE striker scoring goals. The fact that Juke has a better record of scoring than Colin - at Birmingham 216 games 54 goals. You're the one obsessively delusional. That's what is funny.

I'm delusional about what? I don't think we've got a top 6 squad, I think we've a middle of the table Championship bunch that should be performing roughly at that level. Jutkiewicz' record used to be 1:4, so what? He has 7 goals this season. This is the relevant season. Birmingham have more players scoring goals because they're set up properly. We aren't.