v Preston North End (A) - Matchday Thread

Sean

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

He's an in-experienced manager. Like in-experienced players, these things happen. He has done enough to be given chance to do things HIS way.

Isn’t he doing things his way right now?? If not, I’d love to know who’s way he’s following... 

Ive been on the fence for a while, hoping he’d turn things round and get the required couple of wins we need, but now we’ve lost to the team closest to us in the form table over the last 10 games so meekly, I really can’t endorse the idea that he’ll be able to turn us into world beaters next season, no matter the division...

Just now, ramsbottom said:

Isn’t he doing things his way right now?? If not, I’d love to know who’s way he’s following... 

Ive been on the fence for a while, hoping he’d turn things round and get the required couple of wins we need, but now we’ve lost to the team closest to us in the form table over the last 10 games so meekly, I really can’t endorse the idea that he’ll be able to turn us into world beaters next season, no matter the division...

Did you think this team would play like this tonight? I didn't. How is that the managers fault - who else could he have played btw!

A performance that will likely go down in the history books as one of the worst results in our history. 

Every single person connected to this club in a professional capacity should be ashamed with the situation. Mel Morris most of all, who will go down as one of the worst owners in our 100+ year history. All the awful decisions he’s made have led us to this point and he’s lost over a 100 million in the process. He’s focused too much on trying to sell the club, subsequently made decisions based on how to raise the profile of the club and with Wayne Rooney as manager we will more than likely see division 3 for the second time in our history.

What a ducking success story this has turned out to be! 

4 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

Jamie Ward, will be a real leader. Can we sack Rooney, promote McClaren and hire Ward as assistant manager? 

Nothing against Wardie (Obvs!) but are you basing that on how he was as a player?

Can you see where I'm going with this?  ?

6 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

Jamie Ward, will be a real leader. Can we sack Rooney, promote McClaren and hire Ward as assistant manager? 

We can’t afford a pot to wee in.  No outsiders unless they are ducking brill and doing charity

1 minute ago, kevinhectoring said:

odd observation. Not saying for a moment that Foz was great. But didn’t think Lee had a good game at all. And it’s what we have been seeing from him for a while 

He played with a pace that Fozzy didn't. We were far too slow all game. Fozzy was utterly ordinary. Lee might not have been good but he tried.

Archived