Relegation watch

Spanish

2 hours ago, Spanish said:

It is a way of describing having a midweek game as apposed to not.  Regularly used phrase which instantly describes the scenario 

I realise what you are saying and I am in no way having a go at you but surely that should be a two game week as opposed to a one game week.on the up side the more games we have in a week the more chance we have of winning one.

3 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Friday 19th February

Championship

Watford 2 Derby County 1

FT

Tuesday 16th February

Championship

Wycombe Wanderers 1 Derby County 2

FT

Saturday 13th February

Championship

Derby County 2 Middlesbrough 1

That is an actual three game week which like I said happens rarely 

Just noticed how difficult Cov's games are in April. Below are their games and what I predict for them, granted this is the Champ so anything can happen but it does look a tough set of games.

QPR (A) - Lose

Bristol C (H) - Draw

Bournemouth (A) - Lose

Rotherham (A) - Lose

Barnsley (H) - Lose

Stoke (A) - Lose

Preston (H) - Draw

23 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Just noticed how difficult Cov's games are in April. Below are their games and what I predict for them, granted this is the Champ so anything can happen but it does look a tough set of games.

QPR (A) - Lose

Bristol C (H) - Draw

Bournemouth (A) - Lose

Rotherham (A) - Lose

Barnsley (H) - Lose

Stoke (A) - Lose

Preston (H) - Draw

That’s a relatively mediocre set of fixtures. Wouldn’t say it’s overly tricky. Whenever your bottom 5 future fixtures all look tough, they always will, your playing against better teams. 

1 hour ago, DCFC1388 said:

QPR (A) - Lose

Bristol C (H) - Draw

Bournemouth (A) - Lose

Rotherham (A) - Lose

Barnsley (H) - Lose

Stoke (A) - Lose

Preston (H) - Draw

Bristol Stoke and qpr nothing to play for. 

Preston and Rotherham arguably are teams around them so important fixtures in terms of picking up points but not incredibly "tough". 

Bournemouth and Barnsley probably are proper tough.... Superior teams with something to play for. 

I’d love to be surprised by the result today but because I’m feeling a bit negative about us today, I can’t help thinking Luton will be thinking this is a game they can win while we’ll be like a point from this will be a good result.

I think we lack belief, both from the management/coaching side and on the pitch and it sickens me because I really believe we have far more about us than we’ve been set up like in the last half dozen or so games. 

2 hours ago, Spanish said:

Here we go again on the site's least popular thread

Millwall15:00Rotherham

QPR15:00Coventry

Watford15:00Sheff Wed

Birmingham City20:00Swansea City

really would expect Watford and Swansea to win.  The Swans need to bounce back after 2 defeats

I don’t think Swansea are very good though 

1 hour ago, jcidaho said:

Agree with all the sentiments of foreboding. Can't see anything but a loss.

I’m fairly positive we’ll lose today, and there will be an absolute meltdown on here. But I still think we’ll beat Birmingham and the wendies and finish comfortably safe. 

but apparently this is a must win game, and if we don’t win it, the sky will fall. 

I don’t think there will be an absolute meltdown on here if we lose, I think resignation and apathy is on the increase, I mean the matchday thread was only started on Wednesday wasn’t it ? And I think that was only started out of a sense of duty as opposed to enthusiasm.