Relegation watch

Spanish

Greetings from Sheffield, fellow Rams Sufferers. Sheff Ram here. Very long time no post. Sick of all the numpties on FB so back on here to find solstice with the flock and your wonderful gallows humour. Fingers crossed we can have a thread of hope to cling to...

Edited by Sheff Ram

As much as I dislike Steve Gibson, to suggest he has had a hand in tonights line up is wrong, watching them play now they don't appear to be a team that's been given a memo to lose either.

Let's not scratch around for excuses of any kind of match fixing, that in itself is libellous without proof which I doubt anyone has.

For what it's worth both Assombalongalongalonga and Fletcher have been told they have no future at the club and will play no further part in this season. I'm sure we've been in similar situations in the past ourselves, as have other clubs.

If Rotherham get anything from this game it's because they deserve it, not because of Steve Gibson or the EFL. 

2 minutes ago, Sheff Ram said:

Greetings from Sheffield, fellow Rams Sufferers. Sheff Ram here. Very long time no post. Sick of all the numpties on FB so back on here to find solstice with the flock and you're wonderful gallows humour. Fingers crossed we can have a thread of hope to cling to...

Summer or winter? 

1 minute ago, Sheff Ram said:

Greetings from Sheffield, fellow Rams Sufferers. Sheff Ram here. Very long time no post. Sick of all the numpties on FB so back on here to find solstice with the flock and you're wonderful gallows humour. Fingers crossed we can have a thread of hope to cling to...

Like you I’m in a Rams desert bar the odd disciple dotted about. Not sure if it makes it worse, no one to share your woes with or able to keep it discrete.