Match Thread - Blackburn Rovers v Derby County - Friday 16th April, 6pm

i-Ram

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I've accelerated my pre match Saturday ritual... 

- fallen out with the family so they've cleared off out

- lined up a beer for the game 

- pressure washed another section of patio to justify the beer to Mrs VdM, even though she's cleared off out with her mates. 

- looked on here a few times  to get the latest on team/erik/efl appeal

All done, ready for the next chapter to unfold....?

16 hours ago, JfR said:

But on the other hand:
Blackburn have lost more home games than they've won this season (W6 D7 L7)
Blackburn have not won a home game since Luton in January, seven games without a home win (D3 L4)
Blackburn have failed to score in their last three home games
Blackburn have managed to score more than one goal in a home game on only one occasion in their ten games since Christmas
Blackburn have managed to keep a clean sheet in a home goal on only two occasions in their fifteen games since Bonfire Night

I just hope this doesn't balance out as a rubbish 0-0 draw with no shots on target

O-O wont be the end of the world,however after reading your post were nailed on to loose 3 or 4,just the Derby way

On 11/04/2021 at 07:36, i-Ram said:

It needs an old head to steer us to safety now.

A 6 game unbeaten run with a good number of ugly draws is planned. 8 points will do it.

First up Blackburn.  We might actually score here, but a 0 - 0 will do.

Not worth a tenner (or even an overseas discount) to watch this one on Rams TV. Depending on the TBA kick off time I would suggest you watch the build-up to, or the post-ceremony analysis, of the Royal Funeral. Much more excitement.

Hope Gregory and Clarke are available. Too early for Markle though.

it might not be the best entertainment,but if like me you are a ram,you pay the money,endure the dross,and hope we win

Clarke & Byrne back is very good news.

Despite no CKR, we still look like we have a decent amount of attacking options on the pitch.

I really hope we look to take the game to Blackburn, give them problems from the first whistle. We did that before, now we’ve started showing teams too much respect at the beginning of games and seem way more cautious, that coincides with our poor form that’s dragged us back in to this position.

1 minute ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Does this mean Clarke is actually fit, or we're scared of the threat Blackburn pose that we've thrown him in early?

No Baningime nor Shonibare?

No Mengi so it suggests Clarke may have been put in earlier than hoped

Archived