Match Thread - Blackburn Rovers v Derby County - Friday 16th April, 6pm

i-Ram

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

RIGHT...

Blackburn are not anything special or in good form. Let’s take it to them like 2nd half v Norwich and we give ourselves a chance.

Not many goal scorers expect Lawrence available, so should be trying to set up to give him the chances.

Fingers, Toes and Testicles crossed? 

That is bloody painful ?

17 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

RIGHT...

Blackburn are not anything special or in good form. Let’s take it to them like 2nd half v Norwich and we give ourselves a chance.

Not many goal scorers expect Lawrence available, so should be trying to set up to give him the chances.

Fingers, Toes and Testicles crossed? 

Twisticles?

4 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Think I’m going to Hull on Friday. I’m not sure what will be more depressing. An afternoon there, or the evening watching this match...

Hull's not that bad anymore. I work quite a bit with some researchers at the uni there so go quite a bit (or 'went' should I say before COVID came along!). They've spent a lot of money on the city centre in the last few years. I recommend Papa's fish and chips if you're stuck for something to eat (they did a 2ft long, deep fried pig in blanket as a Xmas special a couple of years back).

Right, come on lads, we can get something out of this one! Blackburn are one of only a few teams that have worse recent form than we have (only 3pts out of their last 6 games). Byrne in for McDonald and Sibbo in for Jozwiak as my only changes to the starting lineup.

Marshall
Byrne, Mengi, Wisdom, Forsyth
              Bird, Shinnie
    Roberts, Sibley, Lawrence
                  Kazim

Subs: Roos, Jozwiak, Buchanan, Cresswell, Wilson, McDonald, Knight, Watson, J Brown

Just play like we did in the second half against Norwich (except maybe score 1 or 2 ?) COYR! ?

Could be a great start to the weekend wIth a Derby win, glad they changed the kick off time as i am on call saturday and sunday, so could have missed the game saturday, will be able to watch us now get a 2-0, away win at Blackburn , Kaz and Lawrence with the goals COYR. 

Archived