International Rams

Addingham Ram

23 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Glad Joz hasn't started. Poland have looked flat and he'd just end up running around getting nothing done. 

We need him fresh for Friday so he can run around and get nothing done for us. 

Do believe just caught a glimpse of him doing that up and down the touchline. He’ll be on soon.

1 hour ago, BIllyD said:

His manager has decided that Derby's game is more important than a World Cup qualifier for his country, dont tell me you being serious

He's possibly decided that the England game isn't particularly important given they're in such an easy group and feels comfortable not putting our their full strength team from the start.

Joz on after 54 mins

Edited by Coconut

5 minutes ago, Coconut said:

He's possibly decided that the England game isn't particularly important given they're in such an easy group and feels comfortable not putting our their full strength team from the start.

Joz on after 54 mins

Yes, that would be it ??

5 minutes ago, BIllyD said:

Yes, that would be it ??

That's a bit like laughing at the idea that Rooney rested players against Cardiff with our next game in mind.

I'm not saying I'm right or wrong, just that managers make all sorts of different decisions based on all sorts of circumstances

Has Milik.not done enough because  he because he didn't start in place of Lewandowski?

Edited by Coconut

And I thought watching Derby this season was like watching paint dry England are even worse. First time I’ve watched us for couple months and I know why I don’t watch England games. I’ll have turn it off in a min it’s putting me asleep and I have work at 22:00

Think it’s worth remembering the lad is only 22, moved to another country joining a team that’s struggled whilst bringing through a number of academy players.

Apply some context, not all players hit the ground running.

Maybe if we stick with him, let him settle in, not get on his back (when stadiums reopen) we’ll get to see the best of him?

We all know Jozwiak is fast and good with the ball at his feet it's the end product part that for Derby has been piss poor also his lack of physicality. 

Going past Chilwell easily isn't a suprise he isn't a very good 1vs 1 defender even though he plays for Chelsea, its the end product we need to see from Jozwiak and better decision making. There's potential there but he needs to be doing quite alot more in terms of goals and chanced created. 

Edited by Marriot Ram99

2 hours ago, DazzaRam said:

So Jozwiak is benched v Hungary and England...but selected against Andorra. Looks like he must do better for Poland as well as Derby then. 

Left Chillwell looking foolish a few times.  Defended well too.

23 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

We all know Jozwiak is fast and good with the ball at his feet it's the end product part that for Derby has been piss poor also his lack of physicality. 

Going past Chilwell easily isn't a suprise he isn't a very good 1vs 1 defender even though he plays for Chelsea, its the end product we need to see from Jozwiak and better decision making. There's potential there but he needs to be doing quite alot more in terms of goals and chanced created. 

Yes he does, but so does every other attacking player at Derby county. This isn't a Jozwiak issue

32 minutes ago, Coconut said:

That's a bit like laughing at the idea that Rooney rested players against Cardiff with our next game in mind.

I'm not saying I'm right or wrong, just that managers make all sorts of different decisions based on all sorts of circumstances

Has Milik.not done enough because  he because he didn't start in place of Lewandowski?

Poland have got another game in a few days ? 

The manager I would guess put Milik on the bench because he rated other players above him...I'm not saying Joziwak isn't a good player, I think he has a more difficult job playing for Derby than Poland. He is someone who can create something and without players around him it's very easy to double up as he can often be our only threat.

What I was laughing at, was any suggestion he was left on the bench because we have a game Friday, that was just a ludicrous suggestion ?