International Rams

Addingham Ram

3 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

If he plays well it could add £££s to his value. 

That means we could cash in and afford another season of Waggers.... ?

I don’t mind Waghorn.

Been great in training this week and back in squad for Luton 

On 29/03/2021 at 10:43, ImARam2 said:

Let's see how well Jozwiak does, if chosen, against England, on Wednesday evening. If he gives assists or scores against the England defence, who are all Premier league players, then we should be able to judge him better.

Really looking forward to seeing him come up against England 

Hopefully not only plays an absolute blinder but in doing so shows our coaches how to get the best out of him; not sure Poland are up to the task though.

13 minutes ago, David said:

Or the manager understands he has as an important game on Friday?

He’s actually played well for Poland this international break.

His manager has decided that Derby's game is more important than a World Cup qualifier for his country, dont tell me you being serious ?

To be fair he has played well according the the stats, haven't seen the games myself so can't comment, but I'm sure for the first qualifier he was on the bench as well. But let's be honest, he is in the bench because he isn't first choice yet.

27 minutes ago, BIllyD said:

His manager has decided that Derby's game is more important than a World Cup qualifier for his country, dont tell me you being serious ?

To be fair he has played well according the the stats, haven't seen the games myself so can't comment, but I'm sure for the first qualifier he was on the bench as well. But let's be honest, he is in the bench because he isn't first choice yet.

Whiff of sarcasm I feel