International Rams

Addingham Ram

49 minutes ago, Donegal Ram said:

When you are a Derby fan and you look forward to the international break because your team is crap at the min,  then you support the Republic of Ireland, it doesn't get any worse.  Sweet lord

My mums side of the family is Irish so I feel your pain mate.  The days of the 90's when Ronnie Whelan couldn't get a game and even the McCarthy side of 2002 which had some great pace and flair with Duff and Keane are long gone.  Ireland always seemed to have really good attacking full backs as well.   That results a disgrace quite frankly.  Even a side with 25% capability of what those sides had should beat Luxembourg. Drastic change needed.

9 hours ago, DCFClks said:

It's a bit worrying another Polish player has COVID, the club need to careful when he returns

I don't know.  We'll just not play for a few weeks and use the Rotherham method of end of season break and see how many points we need to get after everyone's played 5 more matches than us.

7 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I don't know.  We'll just not play for a few weeks and use the Rotherham method of end of season break and see how many points we need to get after everyone's played 5 more matches than us.

We should definitely do that. I’ve heard that method is completely foolproof and Rotherham have basically assured their safety by doing it.