F1 2021

Gaspode

18 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Well it was exciting at least.

The red bulls are on Latifi this evening....

Much as I wanted Lewis to win, max is a brilliant driver and I won't get pissy about him being champion. Still don't like that Horner gets to be happy.

Sorry RadioactiveWaste totally disagree with you there mate hate him and everyone associated with Red Bull. Feel as sick now as when Zamora scored for QPR in play-off-final after we dominated the game. Lewis did exactly the same today and would have been world champion if it wasn't for that TOOL at Williams. If I was Toto I would take Merc engine of them as punishment. It shows what a arrogant, nasty person Verstappen is that he didn't have the courtesy to credit Hamilton but then again should I be surprised. It's all about him him him. Sorry rant over. 

5 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Lewis is far more classy than I'd be in his position. What an absolute farce and a robbery. The FIA are a complete joke. Can't be happy for Horner or Verstappen, not an ounce of class between them.

Exactly. 

Always first to cry and always reluctant to congratulate

Often they have a case about some of the tactics of Merc and tbh I did think they had a decent case on the first lap. But they're just fecking horrible. 

I feel sorry for Geri in all this. You know deep down she knows Christian is picturing Max during sex. 

Bottas was useless.