The coronabrexit thread. I mean, coronavirus thread

Gone

21 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

Heard a theory a long time back that this lockdown is partly fuelled by Climate Change. Just stumbled across an Attenborough documentary on AppleTV where they’ve clearly been gathering footage from Day 1 of lockdown 1. Then just seen some Bill Gates foundation propaganda and it kind of makes a bit of sense. 

image.png.df9e59611c0c030fdbd1efb1725430f9.png

23 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

Heard a theory a long time back that this lockdown is partly fuelled by Climate Change. Just stumbled across an Attenborough documentary on AppleTV where they’ve clearly been gathering footage from Day 1 of lockdown 1. Then just seen some Bill Gates foundation propaganda and it kind of makes a bit of sense. 

image.png.cf988fcb6cc7afe9a930ef545aee556d.png

1 hour ago, Archied said:

Yep our policy on flights from India blows that theory out the window?, seems the gov don’t fear the India variant to the same extent they want us to??‍♂️

Especially when the passport control queues from red/amber countries and green countries at Heathrow are only separated from each other by a couple of metres, and no screens (according to one of the tabloids yesterday). 

9 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Shame someone didn't think of this before those pictures. Doesn't seem to require a tremendous amount of foresight to anticipate that you may need different arrivals areas to prevent mixing of people from different destinations.

As a famous liar said recently "our border policy is a joke". 

After a tip off (re appointment availability) on here the other day, I took a gamble, cancelled my 10th June appointment for second jab, and subsequently re-booked an earlier appointment... for tea time yesterday... so all done now.

However, things aren't so good today...

I won't bore you... or embarrass myself... by going into too much detail, suffice to say, I think I'm now suffering from premature inoculation!    ?

27 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

After a tip off (re appointment availability) on here the other day, I took a gamble, cancelled my 10th June appointment for second jab, and subsequently re-booked an earlier appointment... for tea time yesterday... so all done now.

I won't bore you... or embarrass myself... by going into too much detail, suffice to say, I think I'm now suffering from premature inoculation!    ?

Odd, because they (well stuff I read about after my first jab, when I had a reaction) reckon the second jab has a lesser reaction, if any.

34 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Well at least getting your jab early meant you came 1st for a change! 

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Odd, because they (well stuff I read about after my first jab, when I had a reaction) reckon the second jab has a lesser reaction, if any.

I had my second Pfizer jab last week, just felt like I’d had a good hard punch on my arm the day after the first one, second one I felt manky the whole day after. Day after that right as rain. No complaints though, rather feel manky for a day than not have them. 

2 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

I had my second Pfizer jab last week, just felt like I’d had a good hard punch on my arm the day after the first one, second one I felt manky the whole day after. Day after that right as rain. No complaints though, rather feel manky for a day than not have them. 

Oh well Pfizer...yeah I was talking about Astra Zee ? Good to get 'em done though for sure.

7 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Out of interest did you report your side effects to 'Yellow card'? I did my first lot which were a bit short-term flu-like.

Yellow Card Scheme - MHRA

7 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Out of interest did you report your side effects to 'Yellow card'? I did my first lot which were a bit short-term flu-like.

Yellow Card Scheme - MHRA

No because nausea was mentioned as a possible side effect on the fact sheet I was given. If I had experienced something not mentioned I would have brought it to their attention though.