Incommmming!

Day

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Edtheram said:

I love how honest Wayne is - No riddles or trying to be clever he’s just honest - you can see the players love it too

Do you think he is honest? He seems to change what he says quite a lot, no bids for Evans, then he’s injured and now he’s sold. Duane Holmes was a great guy one day and a poor trainer the next. Says he had to get rid of him but seems Holmes initiated the move.

Just now, Footymum2017 said:

Do you think he is honest? He seems to change what he says quite a lot, no bids for Evans, then he’s injured and now he’s sold. Duane Holmes was a great guy one day and a poor trainer the next. Says he had to get rid of him but seems Holmes initiated the move.

Disagree he is honest 

40 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Had there been no looming takeover, there would’ve been no delay in paying wages etc. It’s a standard business practice that a certain point in time, the liability switches from outgoing steward to incoming. Mel, acting in good faith and expectation that he would no longer be owner of DCFC, would’ve understandably not been expected to pump funds into the club beyond a given date of transaction. 

Same as last year when the wages also wasn't paid on time ?

No need to answer that, the point I'm trying to make is like anyone else on here, we don't know the answer to Mels future plans with the club or how he is currently funding it. Hopefully you are right in what you say.

41 minutes ago, jono said:

Rich people use other peoples money .. Mel has assets . He will have secured loans for the club against those assets. The fundamental being that he earns more from those assets than he has to pay for the loan. The club only has its name and brand -  so the security will be coming from Mel / Mel’s other interests . Mel is funding the club at his risk .. no financial institution is going to lend money to the business model that is championship football without personal or tangible guarantees. 

whatever anyone says .. Mel is both a fan and flipping generous 

Mel.....what a guy

2 minutes ago, BIllyD said:

Same as last year when the wages also wasn't paid on time ?

No need to answer that, the point I'm trying to make is like anyone else on here, we don't know the answer to Mels future plans with the club or how he is currently funding it. Hopefully you are right in what you say.

Same thing. Players arent paid annually, there was a supposed takeover then too. You do realise that in between failed takeovers, players and staff paid without issue 11 consecutive months? ?

1 hour ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

I know mate , think it will undo a lot of our hard work , we are already spread thin then we sell on of our most versatile players in a season where we play 8 games a month ?, proper clever decision 

Can we give the management the benefit of the doubt perhaps? 
Lots of IFs in your original post.

If my Aunt had wheels she could’ve been a bicycle.

3 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Same thing. Players arent paid annually, there was a supposed takeover then too. You do realise that in between failed takeovers, players and staff paid without issue 11 consecutive months? ?

Yes, you do realise that we have taken out loans since MM decided he wanted to seek alternative investment?

Archived