Incommmming!

Day

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah takeover schmakeover, I’m ecstatic at Rooney’s impact, vision for us and influence on the squad. “This is what I want and if you don’t fancy it, adios”.

I’m looking forward to seeing who he brings in as I expect he’ll have told them what’s expected so they’ll be up for it I would imagine.

As far as the pitch, look around most clubs they ain’t great, due to playing over summer and no real chance to sort it before this season kicked off, as for incoming will be interesting, maybe Messi needs a loan to see if he can cope with English football ??, Got a feeling they are going to be experienced players who have played in the championship 

5 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Who is paying for these new players if we can only just afford to pay our current squads wages and our pitch looks like a farmer's field?

Surely it signals that Mel's taking effective ownership of the club again and reinvesting in players and that the deals off or at best,much pushed back.

I cannot understand why people are struggling to understand this, things weren’t paid because Mel, expecting the takeover, turned off his direct debits and standing orders, NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH AFFORDING anything! 

18 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

We can afford three or four new players, but the problems with the pitch are down to finances? Hmm ?

Problems disappearing. With Rooney winning games we will surely attract buyers if they think they can buy us for £60million and get to the Prem. We are still getting better 

Archived