Incommmming!

Day

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Footymum2017 said:

Do you think he is honest? He seems to change what he says quite a lot, no bids for Evans, then he’s injured and now he’s sold. Duane Holmes was a great guy one day and a poor trainer the next. Says he had to get rid of him but seems Holmes initiated the move.

I think your username is a disguise. It should be JohnSmithNo1 because your obviously bitter about something. 

16 minutes ago, Footymum2017 said:

Do you think he is honest? He seems to change what he says quite a lot, no bids for Evans, then he’s injured and now he’s sold. Duane Holmes was a great guy one day and a poor trainer the next. Says he had to get rid of him but seems Holmes initiated the move.

Maybe he is just canny ? 

he is unusual .. I really thought he was a brains in his feet kind of guy, not great in interviews, lots of cliches and hardly the most articulate .. but you know what .. I think he has true grit and the ability to inspire spirit .. it amazes me, I would never have thought it  but just proves that first appearances / snap judgements are deceptive. There is more to him than a casual glance shows. 

14 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Phil Jones can play defensive midfield. Might be our Bielik replacement.

I’d love it if he came.. mistakes ? What champ player doesn’t make them .. thing is, he has played at the top .. that means something .. it means you are a winner. Really useful addition if you consider Evans going and Bielik injured .. perfect fit for what we need .. just hope price/wages/deal is sensible 

1 hour ago, MK-Ram said:

Ravel...so you would probably rather it was Clinton.

If (big if) Phil Jones was to come in, you would assume he was imagined as a CB, however it may be that he is repurposed as the CDM in Bielik's absence, dropping into the central pairing if necessary.  We certainly need CBs, but why disturb what seems to be working by putting a new starter in straight away?

I'd rather it was Morrison the grocer

13 minutes ago, Footymum2017 said:

Not sure why questioning WRs honesty makes me bitter?

How do you know the '1st Evans bid' wasn't just a bit of agent tapping up/leaking to press? He was injured. 

Rooney said Holmes is a good bloke, but not a good trainer. Holmes came out and said he'd talked to Huddersfield while playing for us. Maybe that affected the amount of effort he put in.

Rooney hasn't been dishonest - why do you need to suggest it. He's done nothing but good things for this club - perhaps you're not a Derby fan, but just a mother whose son is in our Academy.

1 minute ago, RamNut said:

I would be disappointed with that. He’s going to be a great player. Probably not a winger though.

I'd assume Steve Cooper would have had eyes on him during his spell with the England youth set up.

Makes me think we've maybe missed something in Whittaker. 

Archived