Who are we going to support in 6 months time then?

Bubbles

I am already a shed head - get to more Gloucester RFU games and DCFC Games nowadays (precovid)  6 miles versus 113 miles

So no more football for me if that were to ever happen

I cannot abide diving, feigning injuries, VAR, handbags, endless appealing, Bamford, Leeds, so much that I struggle to watch a neutral game nowadays

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, IslandExile said:

We'd have a poll.

Team selections may be tricky. Especially if Marshall gets injured, I still doubt people would vote Roos into the top eleven.

Have you ever tried doing a poll? If it was true to form, you’d get more votes for Bobby Davison and Will Hughes than players actually on the list!!

11 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Melchester Rovers.

Chairman : Mel Morris

Coach : Mel Morris

Director of football: Mel Morris

Drone operative: Mel Morris

That used to be a good comic until they dragged out the takeover stroyline for 75 issues.

IF we cease to exist, Halesowen Town. Cracking pre and post match drinking to be had. Four pubs within five minutes walk. Not to mention, fab locally produced ale on sale in the ground. 

Derby County will continue in some form however. Was more concerned in 1984 about our impending doom than I am at the moment. 

3 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

Who’d be manager? What would the nickname of the team be? What colour would the kit be? 

1  That would be a joint venture.  Mell Morris and @Sage.  If either prove to be too expensive, we'll just hire Mel Sage.

2  Sheep (As in "Sheep at half the price").  (Love the suggestion of "AlsoRams" by @StrawHillRam)

3  Pink.  All pink.  Top, bottom and middle!  Just Pink!

28 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

1  That would be a joint venture.  Mell Morris and @Sage.  If either prove to be too expensive, we'll just hire Mel Sage.

2  Sheep (As in "Sheep at half the price").  (Love the suggestion of "AlsoRams" by @StrawHillRam)

3  Pink.  All pink.  Top, bottom and middle!  Just Pink!

Thank you. At last someone appreciates my ideas! ?

i just need to get my wife to start doing the same. Although I save all my best stuff for this forum tbh ?

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Derby county only team if we losing our great club I will not support anyone else.

Not even forest ? ?

Archived