Who are we going to support in 6 months time then?

Bubbles

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m probably just going to stop supporting a club for a while to be honest. Just watch the game as a neutral for a while, couldn’t bring myself to support another club. Hopefully one day there will be a Phoenix club back in the football leagues - we’ve surely got enough of a fan base to go it alone?

I will only ever support Derby county. The Rams. Started when I was 9, so had good innings

I would not follow a so called team from Derby after a  reboot. 

If we don’t exist I will give up wasting  any more time and money on football. What a relief it would be to not have the misery anymore.m? But will miss the Rams

On a serious note, Derby County won't die. It might get a slightly different name for a while. Could ground share Meadow Lane for a few seasons. The point is that we have enough wealthy fans - Amott, Gadsby etc to fund a non-league phoenix club. But the main point is that they would do it because there are so many of us. AFC Derby County would be the biggest club in whatever league they they could enter. It would be instantly profitable.

We are Derby County, so it will never die. 

25 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

I will only ever support Derby county. The Rams. Started when I was 9, so had good innings

I would not follow a so called team from Derby after a  reboot. 

If we don’t exist I will give up wasting  any more time and money on football. What a relief it would be to not have the misery anymore.m? But will miss the Rams

I read that as ‘the rams started when I was 9.’ I was like Jesus you’re doing well to still be going strong ????

If Derby County continue, even if it's league 2 or below, it'll be DCFC.

Should DCFC go properly bust, I'd probably go watch one of the local SPFL teams, probably Partick because the old firm are bamfords (bamfords in blue, bamfords in hoops, still bamfords whichever way you cut it) but it just wouldn't be the same. Obviously, a pheonix club would have my support.

Archived