Who are we going to support in 6 months time then?

Bubbles

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

The cost of opening up a new company (Derventio Holdings), paying lawyers etc. It seems crazy, that a person would do all this and end up pulling out and making a loss in his bank account. I just don't get it and hopefully we might all be wrong and come the end of this week we are back on a sound basis having been all sorted.

Um, well, uh...

bill cosby GIF

"Lawyer's bills? What lawyer's bills?"

Noone - not usually bothered just watching s football match for sake of it. That would be it - would be totally done with football. Worst of it is all that money gone on players' wages and into players' pockets who just werent good enough. Makes me too cross to even contemplate it all

2 minutes ago, bimmerman said:

Christ, glutton for punishment with torquay! 

I used to watch Torquay a lot in the 1960s and early 70s when I used to holiday down there.  The guest house was directly opposite the ground.  Soft spot for them even if they are crap

16 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

Good point. Do we need a gofund page to replace the revenue @Davidhas been banking from the club over the last few years?

I wonder how much wage debt he could cover if he gave it back?!

He could start the phoenix club. DCFCfans FC.

Derby County Football Club Fans....Football Club...

On a serious note, I'd support the phoenix club. And I don't think I'd be too disappointed either, at least at first.

I don't support Derby because I like the name or the badge. It's my local team and it is connected to the city. I live here. Its a local pride thing.

Football is football whether the lads are being paid 10 grand or 10 quid for a game.

28 minutes ago, Tombo said:

On a serious note, I'd support the phoenix club. And I don't think I'd be too disappointed either, at least at first.

I don't support Derby because I like the name or the badge. It's my local team and it is connected to the city. I live here. Its a local pride thing.

Football is football whether the lads are being paid 10 grand or 10 quid for a game.

My problem is I used to live in Derbyshire but now live in London. Always and only ever supported the Rams. Initial as they were my boyhood local club. But not my local club anymore.

If have you start all over again

Archived