21/22 Season Tickets

Keepyuppy

6 hours ago, MrPlinkett said:

Wonder when or if they will go on sale, other clubs are selling them despite the uncertainties around Covid.

Surely the club cant wait until ownership issues are resolved, especially with our track record of trying to sell the club.

I am not sure if im going to take up the option to renew my previous season ticket from 19/20 as we were promised we could, along with the discount i'll be entitled to but at least if we had the option it would help with the thought process.

Surely also has the potential to bring much needed funds in?

I have no idea how many had tickets for last season but it cant be many as sales were stopped abruptly, and im sure a good amount of those would have just taken the refund.

Well if it helps I’ve bought three 

15 hours ago, MrPlinkett said:

Wonder when or if they will go on sale, other clubs are selling them despite the uncertainties around Covid.

Surely the club cant wait until ownership issues are resolved, especially with our track record of trying to sell the club.

I am not sure if im going to take up the option to renew my previous season ticket from 19/20 as we were promised we could, along with the discount i'll be entitled to but at least if we had the option it would help with the thought process.

Surely also has the potential to bring much needed funds in?

I have no idea how many had tickets for last season but it cant be many as sales were stopped abruptly, and im sure a good amount of those would have just taken the refund.

Same here, I didn't renew last season because of covid but I want to guarantee my seat for the new season. There's nowt on the official website about it.

To some, the cost of a season ticket is already too big an expense at this time, and so the prospect of another poor season of football may make it a bad acquisition. On the other hand, regardless of which league we are in or who the players we have next season, there will be many who can and should buy season tickets. The fans support will be so important next season, particularly to the younger squad members.

I remember the FA Cup against Chorley. It was fairly poor, and the young lads didn’t really stand a chance...but they still tried and deserved our support.

Me and my dad have got ours sorted for next season, to support whoever plays in the black and white. Hopefully there will be some joining us when we’re allowed back in the ground. If others can no longer commit, then they should feel no shame or judgement. Just make sure we can hear you from wherever you are cheering loudly!

5 minutes ago, r4derby said:

To some, the cost of a season ticket is already too big an expense at this time, and so the prospect of another poor season of football may make it a bad acquisition. On the other hand, regardless of which league we are in or who the players we have next season, there will be many who can and should buy season tickets. The fans support will be so important next season, particularly to the younger squad members.

I remember the FA Cup against Chorley. It was fairly poor, and the young lads didn’t really stand a chance...but they still tried and deserved our support.

Me and my dad have got ours sorted for next season, to support whoever plays in the black and white. Hopefully there will be some joining us when we’re allowed back in the ground. If others can no longer commit, then they should feel no shame or judgement. Just make sure we can hear you from wherever you are cheering loudly!

This is true. For others, and I’m one of the lucky ones, we’re actually better off than this time last year: no commuting to work costs for twelve months,  no driving to football and parking costs (including some away games)and no holiday spend. I appreciate that not everyone is as lucky as me but all of these savings, plus the fact that next season’s ticket will be discounted by the games I’ve not been able to go to this season, makes renewing a no brainier for me.

6 minutes ago, r4derby said:

If you don't mind me asking, how have you "got yours sorted" for next season?  At the back of my mind, I seem to recall talk of multi-year season tickets.  Did this ever materialise?

I have the full 20/21 credit to cover the coming season, which I plan to take advantage of, but nothing's sorted as yet.  I believe it doesn't automatically carry over.  Still have to go through the purchase process, using the credits available (and presumably pay the difference in price, seeing as last season included a 10% discount).

With no sales yet made for 21/22, (That I'm aware of?) and no sales dates/ticket prices confirmed, I struggle to see how any of us can "be sorted"?  

?‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

If you don't mind me asking, how have you "got yours sorted" for next season?  At the back of my mind, I seem to recall talk of multi-year season tickets.  Did this ever materialise?

I have the full 20/21 credit to cover the coming season, which I plan to take advantage of, but nothing's sorted as yet.  I believe it doesn't automatically carry over.  Still have to go through the purchase process, using the credits available (and presumably pay the difference in price, seeing as last season included a 10% discount).

With no sales yet made for 21/22, (That I'm aware of?) and no sales dates/ticket prices confirmed, I struggle to see how any of us can "be sorted"?  

?‍♂️

Good question. And same one to @Foreveram. How have you bought three for next season?

27 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

?‍♂️

Sorry, should have clarified. I actually mean that the money is in the bank and ready to buy our seats again when the club announce details. Whatever the situation, there will be a way to watch the Rams next season. Last season was basically a pass to watch the games online. Hopefully this season will be live matches!

You bring up an interesting point though. Not sure how they will go about pricing season tickets, after a 2 seasons of unsettled pricing and refunds. I suppose they are waiting for ownership to be sorted, as well as whether they can offer a traditional season ticket or 23 home games for next season...

1 minute ago, r4derby said:

Sorry, should have clarified. I actually mean that the money is in the bank and ready to buy our seats again when the club announce details. Whatever the situation, there will be a way to watch the Rams next season. Last season was basically a pass to watch the games online. Hopefully this season will be live matches!

You bring up an interesting point though. Not sure how they will go about pricing season tickets, after a 2 seasons of unsettled pricing and refunds. I suppose they are waiting for ownership to be sorted, as well as whether they can offer a traditional season ticket or 23 home games for next season...

Thanks for the clarification.  Glad I'm not missing out!  ?

They do need to start the ball rolling soon though.  EarlyBird is usually Feb/March isn't it, so already a good couple of months behind normal schedule?  (I usually renew last week of the Early Bird period).

Don't get me wrong, there's plenty of time for us all to make one click on the ticket website before next season, so not exactly panicking, but I seriously doubt it's all going to go through smoothly, what with credits and the like to administer. 

...In fact, I think I'll be buying mine in person, face to face over the counter (covid restrictions willing), just to minimise the chances of a potential cocoup!

?

Sorry, to clarify not bought for next season but bought and paid for in full for last season just before they were took off sale which should be carried forward to this season with a possible adjustment one way or the other. Also took 25% discount on away membership from curtailed season,goodness knows when they will be on sale again.

Is anyone else who has full credit for next season's ticket thinking they might pay a bit extra if it helps the club? 

I suppose that would be the equivalent of an increase in price but I don't tend to buy much else at games so it's one of the few ways I could contribute.

39 minutes ago, Rev said:

Wasn't the 10% discount in lieu of a refund on the previous seasons ticket?

It's that long ago I've forgotten what's what.

Now you mention it, yes I think that's right.

Compo for the end of 20/21 = free RamsTV plus discount off 21/22.

Compo for missed 21/22 games = Currently stands at Free RamsTV and 100% credit (of the sum paid) towards future ticket(s).  For those... like me... who fully intend to purchase next season, effectively the past missed season is only compensated by the free Rams TV we've had access to.   Whether they will offer further discount/part refund/other compo remains to be seen.

I think under the circumstances... let's face it, nobody is to blame here... I'd take the free Rams TV as the only compo with gratitude.  I'll just be happy to get back to paying my way, andget back to watching some live footy from "my own seat". 

?

59 minutes ago, angieram said:

Is anyone else who has full credit for next season's ticket thinking they might pay a bit extra if it helps the club? 

I suppose that would be the equivalent of an increase in price but I don't tend to buy much else at games so it's one of the few ways I could contribute.

Yep. I said the same a few pages back.

4 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Are we one of the very few clubs to not be selling season tickets at this stage?! 12 weeks out until the season kicks off. Going to be a mad rush 

What’s the latest? Anyone know. 

I guess they're waiting to see whether there will be a team to watch next season, before they begin promoting season tickets. We don't know how bad things are, exactly, but considering a few sources have hinted at liquidation and season tickets AREN'T on sale - nor any explanation to why they're not on sale could be because they're not sure whether there will be anything for us to watch. 

For any other reason, I would expect an explanation.