New Manager

dantheram

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Dimmu said:

I can be ITK today, if no else is showing up!!

I've heard from very reliable source who our manager will be. Interesting name, but unfortunately I can't tell it to you guys. Even the time we announce him will be shock for some of you.

Be warned, be prepared. Some will like this one, some might loath him. Certainly interesting times ahead!

Liked or loathed. Divisive you say? Hmmmmm....Allardyce, Mark Hughes, Terry. That West country berk Holloway.  Nigel.  Most of the dinosaurs in this country are in work.

2 hours ago, Dimmu said:

I can be ITK today, if no else is showing up!!

I've heard from very reliable source who our manager will be. Interesting name, but unfortunately I can't tell it to you guys. Even the time we announce him will be shock for some of you.

Be warned, be prepared. Some will like this one, some might loath him. Certainly interesting times ahead!

Who would be top of the loathed manager list ??

Hoddle ?

13 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Can’t believe he didn’t have the good sense to take himself out of the side two games ago if he had serious ambition to be full time manager.

All a ploy? If we lose the two tricky games that Liam's on the touchline, then I'll get my chance against two beatable opponents at home. Too cynical? 

12 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Can’t believe he didn’t have the good sense to take himself out of the side two games ago if he had serious ambition to be full time manager.

Exactly. I don't care if we win 5-0. I don't want him as manager. The fact that it took him 2 games to realise this, when he's only going to be playing football for 6 more months shows he either doesn't care too much right now or is terrible at making decisions. 

The state of our club is an absolute joke right now. We aren't an individual's little project. 

Well.... here we go, for good or bad, JT looks nailed on to be next Derby manager and the takeover concluded/confirmed by the weekend/monday/end of the month.

For those in dispute, find a deer stalker hat, light your pipe and look at the circumstantial evidence.

*Club declare that a new manager will not be announced until club takeover complete.

*Club state that coaches will be place to run first team affairs for the next 3 games, not indefinately, not until new manager hired but for 3 games. i am assuming the club, like most companies, have an idea of some sort of timescale for a project/assignment.

*Mac installed and highlighted by many journo's as an insight to what degree of experience the next man in will have.

*JT with championship experience with promotion, not having managed a club before has his odds slashed to less than a third with all bookies still offering the market suggesting he is a shoe in. I know some of you will be saying 'this just means that someone has had a large bet', but the bookie that slashed their odds overnight from 5/4 to 1/8 just happends to be affiliated to the broadcasting company that have history of being in the know and are highly repatable within football circles...sky/skybet.

*Alan Nixon of the Sun declares today that Derby are currently interviewing candidates. I think the interviewing would have been done during last few days ready for the imminent takeover annoucement (end of the month)

Now, there maybe holes in my interpretation, but this seems a rather fair estimate of current goings on.

Animated GIF

1 minute ago, dlm77 said:

Well.... here we go, for good or bad, JT looks nailed on to be next Derby manager and the takeover concluded/confirmed by the weekend/monday/end of the month.

For those in dispute, find a deer stalker hat, light your pipe and look at the circumstantial evidence.

*Club declare that a new manager will not be announced until club takeover complete.

*Club state that coaches will be place to run first team affairs for the next 3 games, not indefinately, not until new manager hired but for 3 games. i am assuming the club, like most companies, have an idea of some sort of timescale for a project/assignment.

*Mac installed and highlighted by many journo's as an insight to what degree of experience the next man in will have.

*JT with championship experience with promotion, not having managed a club before has his odds slashed to less than a third with all bookies still offering the market suggesting he is a shoe in. I know some of you will be saying 'this just means that someone has had a large bet', but the bookie that slashed their odds overnight from 5/4 to 1/8 just happends to be affiliated to the broadcasting company that have history of being in the know and are highly repatable within football circles...sky/skybet.

*Alan Nixon of the Sun declares today that Derby are currently interviewing candidates. I think the interviewing would have been done during last few days ready for the imminent takeover annoucement (end of the month)

Now, there maybe holes in my interpretation, but this seems a rather fair estimate of current goings on.

Animated GIF

You forgot to add that @Dimmumentioned being surprised by the timing of the announcement. With the Anton Ferdinand documentary it must mean this.

Archived