New Manager

dantheram

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

#hint

Relax guys. There's a reason why the committee will be in charge for four matches...So we are halfway now.

Yours, ITK.

Is this a windup or do you actually know something? Seasoned veteran of the forums like yourself wouldn't be talking out of their rear end right?

I'm warming to the idea of Wayne being given to the end of the season. He's made a brave decision to not include himself in the squad and probably realised (with help from Steve) that if he's serious about managing, this is what he had to do.

He should attract good loans/signings in Jan along with McClaren - I just hope he's realised that Sibley must be first name on the team sheet along with our new captain for the rest of the season, Davies. 

Just now, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

I'm warming to the idea of Wayne being given to the end of the season. He's made a brave decision to not include himself in the squad and probably realised (with help from Steve) that if he's serious about managing, this is what he had to do.

He should attract good loans/signings in Jan along with McClaren - I just hope he's realised that Sibley must be first name on the team sheet along with our new captain for the rest of the season, Davies. 

I would be very disappointed if he becomes our manager. Loads of managers with loads more experience and credentials available.

If we win games I'll warm to him being manager longer.

As yet, we've not seen either way if he has the chops, we have seen he can't do it for 90 minutes every game as a player, and he can't work it both ways as player/manager. But we haven't seen he can't do it, lets remember that. He's not someone who sparkles in media appearnces but if he gets the team playing decent football that's what matters.

Whilst I'm still not sold on the idea and suspect we will just have to wait until #Rexit, prove me wrong, win some games, keep proving me wrong. I want to be wrong. If I am wrong, I'll be happy because it'll mean the miserable start to this season is fading in the rear view.

39 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I would be very disappointed if he becomes our manager. Loads of managers with loads more experience and credentials available.

We’ve got 2 in the academy and u23 set up 

I take it that Paddy Power is an Irish chap who set up a betting business? He must have won more than he lost then - something that isn’t happening to me right now. 
I thought Rafa was going to be manager, then Big Sam, then Wayne. I’m not putting any more of my money into someone else’s pockets. 
I might put my last pound on John Terry. 

Archived