v Stoke City (H) - Matchday Thread

Bubbles

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting déjà vu here. Again, we played alright. Again though, we don't take the chances we did have and I'm sure Stoke are going to look better in the second half. Feels like every game we play decent, don't take our opportunities then find ourselves under the cosh in the second half because of it.

They are so poor. Can't believe they are where they are in the table if they play like that every week. We've dominated this half, but they haven't been up to much.

We're now in a position where we need to win this game as you're not going to get a much better chance for three points. They're giving the ball away so much. We need to show some level of ingenuity going forward because this game is there for the taking.

Really impressed by Bielik, Bird and Knight. Special mention for some of the passing from Wisdom and Buchanan, too. Excellent stuff.

This team are showing that there is enough ability there to get us out of this situation. I still personally feel that if we brought in an experienced manager now and added them to this set up, we could fly up the league.

1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

They are so poor. Can't believe they are where they are in the table if they play like that every week. We've dominated this half, but they haven't been up to much.

I think Stoke have a lot of injuries at the moment to be fair to them.

Just now, Barney1991 said:

I do like the idea of Rooney but still unsure at the same time. We still can't score and for how bad stoke were we should have made more of it. Looking at the table we need wins and not nil nil draws. 

If you count up the total number of Championship goals scored by the team on the field & on the bench in their careers so far you can see why we're struggling tbf

Archived