v Stoke City (H) - Matchday Thread

Bubbles

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, TomG said:

Will Wayne be ruthless enough to take Whittaker off?

I wouldn't put it past him.  He's a winner.

4th(?) game in charge?

Perfect time to be able to hold your hands up, and admit to getting it wrong.  Most would applaud for him being man enough to admit it.

8 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

I'm not blaming the young players, I simply said those 2 in particular I'm not convinced with. Other young players have played better.  Bird was decent last season but more than a tad over rated imo, he was mainly playing simple balls to Rooney nothing extravegant or anything someone like a Bradley Johnson type player couldn't do. He has good technique and gets it out his feet quickly but alot to improve on even to be good at championship level never mind higher. 

Haha, yeah I can't really bring myself to give a serious reply to somebody who claims Bird mainly played simple balls to Rooney. Fantasy.

1 minute ago, Steve How Hard? said:

To be fair to Whittaker earlier in the season he was maturing as a player and was then suddenly omitted from the squad. That has done him no favours and he seems to have regressed. Come on son, prove me wrong and produce a bit of magic. 

Dead right.  Prove us all wrong. No problem with that. I’ll eat loads of humble pie if he improves now and in the future. 

Archived