1. Sorry you are wrong, if this is up to date - http://www.managerstats.co.uk/clubs/derby-county/
2. Impossible to answer - I would not have signed any of the players Rowett signed. It was obvious we needed a box to box midfielder, a left back and a decent centre forward. We also needed to wingers. As I said before we could have loaned players. Villa, Fulham Wolves all made loan signings (even in January 2018) improving their squad. It was again naive of Rowett to wait until the last day of the window to be rejected by Lookman.
3. I am saying that Zanzala is not in a league 2 team. I am saying that Lowe cannot displace Omar Beckles at Shrewsbury. I am saying that Vernam struggle with 'league 2' defenders. Rawson has gone to Forest Green. That is his level.
4. You misunderstand, he has brought the players in that are not hungry. It contradicted the tripe he spouted in June/July 2017. This downing tools is something special. Have you watched Rowett whilst it is happening? He sits back arms crossed. I watched the Sunderland game back on Sky when I got home. It was pathetic.
5. The falling crowds and the loss of the 'feel good' factor should worry the chairman.
6. New manager, loan signings of betters quality then we can get permanent.
7. £1.5 milllion and circa £400k on wages since he signed. £2 million would get you a good up and coming lower league player. Your position re: wages in contradicted by trying to sign 'premier league' Lookman.
I really do not wish to argue but there is nothing that shows progress or green shoots of optimism.