Middlesbrough v Derby County: Matchday Thread (A)

Chris_Martin

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Except, we've barely been using our young players this season. Hence why we're struggling. 

Buchanan, knight, Sibley, Whittaker, Bird all played this season, they are not the sole issue no, but they aren't good enough along with the rest of the team.

1 hour ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Come on cocunut,this shower of poo is down to Cocus absolute poo fest foundation in the first place and Rooney's and roseniors total incompetence at group managing this shower.

Mac can't believe what a load of baalocks he's watching in his first day in the job.

What's so funny archied?

1 minute ago, BIllyD said:

Buchanan, knight, Sibley, Whittaker, Bird all played this season, they are not the sole issue no, but they aren't good enough along with the rest of the team.

Hahahahah. Buchanan has played well, Knight has played well too. Sibley has had a few cameos and looked good in them, same as Whittaker. Bird has played very few minutes as well. Don't even dare scapegoat them. 

I can say with 99% certainty, if we hire Rooney or Rosenior as permanent manager, Derby are going to lose a lot of fans. They really need to think of their next move carefully, because i think a lot of fans are at the end of their limits. 

2 minutes ago, goldstar said:

I can say with 99% certainty, if we hire Rooney or Rosenior as permanent manager, Derby are going to lose a lot of fans. They really need to think of their next move carefully, because i think a lot of fans are at the end of their limits. 

it is fairly simple isnt it

even the most ardent happy clapper realises that we need somebody proven that knows how to get out of a relegation battle, even if its a short term thing.

use your brains new owners, if you dont i dread the future i really do

1 hour ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Hope so mate,I really do.

I'm sorry Kash, it's been that long since I posted I can't remember what I said!

I've been watching Celeb, where the trial was to be force fed mixed baalocks and *********.

One half of my evenings viewing was at least entertaining, and it wasn't the first bit.

2 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Hahahahah. Buchanan has played well, Knight has played well too. Sibley has had a few cameos and looked good in them, same as Whittaker. Bird has played very few minutes as well. Don't even dare scapegoat them. 

It's not scapegoating, in case you haven't looked at the league we are bottom. Played well, no they haven't, they have had games where they have looked better than others, they have had games where they haven't. Just because they are from our academy doesn't get away from the fact that they haven't performed to the desired level to get us higher in the league.

Just now, BIllyD said:

It's not scapegoating, in case you haven't looked at the league we are bottom. Played well, no they haven't, they have had games where they have looked better than others, they have had games where they haven't. Just because they are from our academy doesn't get away from the fact that they haven't performed to the desired level to get us higher in the league.

It's absolutely scapegoating, because anyone who actually watches football and has a set of working eyes can see they've not been the problem. They've been our best players this season. 

10 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

What I would do next game, we obviously struggle with scoring.

Marshall (obviously)

Byrne    Davis   Clarke  Buchann 

Knight    Bielik   Shinnie

Jozwiak    Richards    Lawrence(Ibe if fit)

Subs: Holmes, Ibe(if fit), Waghorn, Big Mike, Wisdom, Rooney, Bird, Sibley, Fozzy, Whittaker

Man leading the team: Mclaren

Lawrence shouldn't even make the 20 man squad next time out. Ibe and Bielik will still be waving sick notes.

Sibley should be third name on the team sheet after Knight and Marshall.

Jozwiak and Clarke will be lucky to stay in.

Marshall

Byrne Davies Clarke Buchanan

Shinnie

Whittaker Knight Sibley Jozwiak

Hector-Ingram

Roos, Wisdom, Forsyth, Bielik, Bird, Rooney, Waghorn, Lawrence, Kazim

21 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Except, we've barely been using our young players this season. Hence why we're struggling. 

I've been keeping my eye on that EFL Cup thing...last week over 2 nights there were 6 matches of League One/Two teams against Premier League under 21s.All six Premier League teams got beat.. including Morecambe stuffing Man Utd under 21s 4-0! Never has the phrase men against boys been more apt.

Archived