Middlesbrough v Derby County: Matchday Thread (A)

Chris_Martin

1 hour ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

It's not Rooneys fault though is let's be honest? Nothing wrong with a bit of optimism but  it can make you look stupid in our situation, also wouldn't slag off Rooney too much for pretty much nothing. Its the collective responsibility of the club, mainly Morris then a combination of playing staff and coaches. We could loose 5 nill tonight and I won't be blaming the coaching staff it's the players for playing badly and also Morris over the years gradually making poo decisions one after the other. 

you are a real ray of sunshine arnt you

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I have absolutely no idea what came over me but I have just placed a £5 bet on both teams to score and Derby to win. I appreciate that this is absolute insanity as it implies just just one, more than one goal.

I unreservedly apologise in advance.

Got big odds then

18 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I have absolutely no idea what came over me but I have just placed a £5 bet on both teams to score and Derby to win. I appreciate that this is absolute insanity as it implies that we will not just score one, but more than one goal.

I unreservedly apologise in advance.

✍️Prescription being written

1 hour ago, Premier ram said:

you are a real ray of sunshine arnt you

I'm honestly not a negative person at all,  just say things how I see it and if that's very bad then I say it even if other people may not want to hear it. It's better to get to the crux of the situation than farting around the reality until it eventually hits home imo. 

Archived