I'm looking forward to sports scene talk in tonight.

ziggyram59

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I might phone up just to have a massive rant about Keogh. I hate kepgo so much, he's so bad, he's a clown, we'll never get anywhere with keogh in the side. and perhaps we should play him as a midfielder.

Beat me to it. Was about to ask if people still call in asking for that.

Anyone remember the debacle that was Sunderland at home many years ago, DCFC sold more tickets to the mackems than normal 6000, Took them right round to the South Stand and only seat netting keeping fans apart, I was watching the fisty cuffs and not the game...any how moving onto the Monday night moan in?

George from Belper always on but never went to a game, He said he saw pictures of Derby fans wearing tops with CCCP printed on them, He went onto say that CCCP is Communist and Derby are being infiltrated by Russians

Scared Spongebob Squarepants GIF

24 minutes ago, James Pond said:

Anyone remember the debacle that was Sunderland at home many years ago, DCFC sold more tickets to the mackems than normal 6000, Took them right round to the South Stand and only seat netting keeping fans apart, I was watching the fisty cuffs and not the game...any how moving onto the Monday night moan in?

George from Belper always on but never went to a game, He said he saw pictures of Derby fans wearing tops with CCCP printed on them, He went onto say that CCCP is Communist and Derby are being infiltrated by Russians

Scared Spongebob Squarepants GIF

If it's the one I'm thinking of it was started by a Sunderland fan throwing a pie in my mates face amongst the general aggro.  A meat pie catalyst.  An image of that made it onto the front of one those We was well ard Brimson brother type books a few years ago.

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I might phone up just to have a massive rant about Keogh. I hate kepgo so much, he's so bad, he's a clown, we'll never get anywhere with keogh in the side. and perhaps we should play him as a midfielder.

Great at getting out from the back...well, except the back of a car wrapped around a lamp post obviously..

3 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

Perhaps I'm in the minority here, but I think the Talk-In is actually pretty good these days, especially when Eric Steele is on it. Has improved a lot in terms of discussion/analysis since a certain person left...

The thing that normally goes against it is the same thing that's always gone against it: us! Weird calls that make no sense and go on for way too long. 

Agreed,having Steele working with radio Derby and Nicholson on rams tv has greatly improved both in my view.

Archived