I'm looking forward to sports scene talk in tonight.

ziggyram59

Really interested to see what's said tonight on the talk in, hopefully they will allow fans to come onto the show and make there point, and not fill it up with messages and endless talk between Chris Coles/Eric Steele and Ed Dawes if his on. Tonight's show must be about the fans point of view. 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Said no-one ever.

Used to love the phone in pre internet, you actually got to here some proper breaking stuff.  Nowadays it's a rehash of information and points of view you knew 48 hrs ago.  I don't think it's helped by the club as they used to use the local Radio as first port of call for information.  That's not quiet razzamatazz now - internal subscribed TV's or some pecker on Talk sport with a Lampard/Rooney obsession is the way to go.

Perhaps I'm in the minority here, but I think the Talk-In is actually pretty good these days, especially when Eric Steele is on it. Has improved a lot in terms of discussion/analysis since a certain person left...

The thing that normally goes against it is the same thing that's always gone against it: us! Weird calls that make no sense and go on for way too long. 

4 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

This is the sole reason I stopped listening years ago. The idea that the people calling in are representative of some of the fan base just made me cringe too much.

Best way for the rest of the fanbase to fix this would be to call up, mate! Haha

It's good when you get someone that can convey their thoughts concisely but most of the time it's just weirdos who come out with strange theories/ideas. Most of the time they seem completely out of touch with football over the last few years.

I think it could be worth listening to tonight purely on the basis that some of the names put forward for the managers' job is going to be borderline insanity. 

Rafa is bound to get a mention, as well as Eddie Howe, but I'm sure there is some mental suggestions that will be brought up. I wouldn't be surprised if Pep is mentioned, I really wouldn't. 

Archived