Abu Derby County

tinman

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, roboto said:

Why has it been 9 hours since we were all arguing and bickering about this?

There's only so many times you can regurgitate the same opinions before all on here find or see something new to post, On the other hand there's 4 fingers and a thumb.

53 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Don't think we'll be as obsessed with this "fakeover" once the transfer window closes, as long as the wages are paid then any takeover becomes irrelevant from a fans point of view until the summer window opens.

It would be nice to see the team play on an actual football pitch rather than a cow field though

I don’t pretend to know much about monetary affairs, however I do know that if you haven’t any money, then don’t buy anything. 
Using this criteria I have come to the conclusion that the Sheikh and his BZI group simply have no money of their own and just intend to buy us on HP. 

Now this is plainly ridiculous. I can only assume that Mel has been duped along with the EFL who have ratified their credibility as being “fit and proper”. They might be fit and proper but they are also penniless. Sheikh Mansour’s long lost cousin? He is our equivalent of the Duke of Kent, who only shows up at Wimbledon to present a prize. 

Come on Mel, tell us this is a bad dream. 

3 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

Surely this is all over now, it's like staying at a bar for an hour when it's obvious your date isn't turning up.

Could be he/she stopped at the door, took one look at what was on offer and decided nah, not having that.

1 hour ago, RedSox said:

It’s all part of Mel’s elaborate “We haven’t got a pot to p1ss in” campaign for the duration of the Transfer window. 

Might be the weather mind - even the council ground over in shottingham looks like a potato patch 

Archived