Abu Derby County

tinman

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Topram said:

I’m glad the wages have been paid I was worried they’d be late again and we’d have another couple of weeks as a circus, maybe  morris has given up and found the wages elsewhere 

I imagine if he secure finances for December wages he would have had the foresight to secure wages for January at the same time. If it’s a loan then it would be to cover more than just December. 

4 minutes ago, Topram said:

I’m glad the wages have been paid I was worried they’d be late again and we’d have another couple of weeks as a circus, maybe  morris has given up and found the wages elsewhere 

Got the finance team out and about leaving no stone unturned to secure that cash for 31st Jan wage date..

1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I prefer Barrytheram:

• Ince and Phil Jones were set to join on the Monday just gone
  • Bournemouth are chasing Bielik
  • Knight is up for sale
  • The takeover was going to go through once the EFL's appeal verdict was announced (posted early December)
  • Allardyce was going to be our manager in November, etc...

I wonder if he puts his hand up and admits to his mistakes ?

31 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

It’s a Dirty Leeds, Smoggies,Brizzle and Gumps playground.

They are loving twisting Rams melons.

Put them on ignore like an annoying younger sibling ??

Showing what friends you have on Facebook with that comment ?

25 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

So if the wages have been paid is that a good thing or a bad thing for some on here? 

I honestly have no idea what's good and what's bad anymore... I think it's all bad? The only good outcome would be a takeover from an entirely different consortium that's considerably less dubious than these charlatans. There can't be many prospective owners who've contributed quite as much to a club's downfall than this bunch, surely?

Archived