Abu Derby County

tinman

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

..."and 62 year old Wayne Rooney says Derby are hoping they have stumbled across a system that will see them end their 472 games winless streak this weekend against Shepshed Dynamo"

It is 2097. Man has colonised Mars which has been terra formed. Derby County are one of the twelve teams that form the first Martian Premier League. Wayne Rooney's great grandchild is the Derby Manager. It is a dynasty that has brought many wins and only two losses, both against Wycombe Wanderers, Derby's bogey team.........

Wayne, I wish you all the best as Derby Manager. If you can keep us up and build on that then you will become a legend at Derby County. Your contacts in the game are second to none and you have Steve Mac3 to help if you want it. Up the Rams.

Is it me every time I look to see how close things are to happening it’s the same comments... happening in the next few days .... it’s been happening in the next few days for the last month this is a bit like Cocu trying to sign someone  

15 minutes ago, Silko said:

Is it me every time I look to see how close things are to happening it’s the same comments... happening in the next few days .... it’s been happening in the next few days for the last month this is a bit like Cocu trying to sign someone  

It’s a bit similar to last season’s season ticket refunds.

44 minutes ago, Silko said:

48 hours!

Archived