Bwash_Ram

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Spot on.

Sibley on earlier for Rooney.

CKR for Lawrence.

Waggy was working his socks off until the very end.

Shinnie all over the place - our best player hands down.

Shinnie had his best game for us today in my book, he was immense at times.

8 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

Let’s see how the next two games go.

Hopefully now Cocu ditches survival ball and we see some emphatic performances.

The frustration will only boil over if not.

Put it this way, if we're still in the bottom 3 in two games time then he can go. A quarter of the way through the season, it's just not good enough. He is not getting the most out of this group and nobody can change my mind. Today was a prime example of that.

31 minutes ago, Kernow said:

In isolation, a point away at Bournemouth who are yet to lose is a good result. Obviously we can't go into every game trying to take the lead then just outright defend it, and I hope we won't do that with "more winnable" games coming up.

We will have played two more games by this time next week, then we have an international break.

We really need six points and some positive performances from two home games with a more full-strength squad available. If we lose again, then we'll continue to struggle to get out of this rut.

I predict that if the club is sold by the end of the international break then Cocu will very quickly be gone and replaced by a manager who has managed a club in the Premiership.

P.s. I didn’t think Bournemouth were that great.

a good team would have put us to the sword. 

but thatsthe championship.
A point isn’t the worst result.

It’s just frustrating when we keep dropping points that were there for the taking.

3 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

I’ve kept quiet all game and on reflection, that’s how I’m feeling right now; plenty could see it coming, it’s the job of the Manager to react what’s happening on the pitch. The signs were there towards the end of the first half, so it’s disappointing we conceded before changing tack and bizarrely starting to create the odd chance last 10 minutes.

Frustrated at the minute,

Still don’t want hi gone because his game plan at the start was very good, we deserved our lead, we just didn’t seem to have any answer other than dig in; which was an enormous ask away at Bournemouth.

Oh well, about the only thing going is to look forward to the next game, ignoring the Arab sideshow, let’s concentrate on football and take the game to Our opponents next two home games.

This......he set the team up well for that first half and Bournemouth didn’t have any answers in the first 30 mins.

However he throws all that credit away with the second half game management.

If he’d made the correct changes and we still concede you can say at least he tried to address it but they were too good for us. 

He didn’t give our players a fighting chance second half!

4 minutes ago, Rampage said:

I predict that if the club is sold by the end of the international break then Cocu will very quickly be gone and replaced by a manager who has managed a club in the Premiership.

Possibly, but we’ll have to see what happens in that regard. Two wins before the break would be a way to justify keeping his job to any prospective new owners.

If we come out of those two with 0, 1 or 2 points then we might not need the new owner to do the sacking.

I'm certain the same people hammering Cocu for not playing a high line and pressing in the 2nd half are the same people who would crucify him on here if we had gone for it and lost 3-1. A point away at Bournemouth, who basically have a prem level squad in the championship, is not a bad result no matter how frustrated you are with how the second half went.

2 minutes ago, lrm14 said:

I'm certain the same people hammering Cocu for not playing a high line and pressing in the 2nd half are the same people who would crucify him on here if we had gone for it and lost 3-1. A point away at Bournemouth, who basically have a prem level squad in the championship, is not a bad result no matter how frustrated you are with how the second half went.

We're in the bottom 3 FFS. This game is not to be seen in isolation. Pathetic game management from the management team

29 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

Let’s see how the next two games go.

Hopefully now Cocu ditches survival ball and we see some emphatic performances.

The frustration will only boil over if not.

Sadly Cocu's caution seems in-built and whilst it might disappear for the odd game it will

resurface like it has to day. Very disappointing as the previous few performances have been encouraging.

The change in formation and team selection have had positive effects, though the latter may just have been

the enforced absence of Rooney.

I think the point is that if we continue to play in this way, it’s only a matter of time before our luck runs out.

Draws will turn into defeats. Look at Cardiff midweek hitting the woodwork twice and today with Bournemouth being denied by some Marshall heroics. Norwich was similar in that respect.

I think we have to be braver. Playing this way will only hinder us in the long run.

1 minute ago, Jourdan said:

I think the point is that if we continue to play in this way, it’s only a matter of time before our luck runs out.

Draws will turn into defeats. Look at Cardiff midweek hitting the woodwork twice and today with Bournemouth being denied by some Marshall heroics. Norwich was similar in that respect.

I think we have to be braver. Playing this way will only hinder us in the long run.

Or them clearing one off the line, maybe. 

Archived