Derby County Vs Watford

Millenniumram

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well reading this thread, we obviously lost 0-9 at Norwich. Nothing like a bit of faith in your club. Dear god thank heavens I’ve started drinking. Some belief wouldn’t go amiss in supporting YOUR club. I’m from ducking Stockport, I don’t even say duck and elongate my vowels like you duckers yet here I seem to find myself the only frecking Ram who believes in his or her club.  My Derby My Team. Ram on my shirt directly over my heart. Tells me where my love is, not sure about some........ mouthful of ale no make that a pintful  thanks don’t mind if I do 

Playing tonight instead of tomorrow is a nightmare. Jozwiak will probably be on the bench instead of starting and Knight and Marshall will have had their preparations disrupted plus it can't help in terms of trying to get any more signings in today. 

4 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Well reading this thread, we obviously lost 0-9 at Norwich. Nothing like a bit of faith in your club. Dear god thank heavens I’ve started drinking. Some belief wouldn’t go amiss in supporting YOUR club. I’m from ducking Stockport, I don’t even say duck and elongate my vowels like you duckers yet here I seem to find myself the only frecking Ram who believes in his or her club.  My Derby My Team. Ram on my shirt directly over my heart. Tells me where my love is, not sure about some........ mouthful of ale no make that a pintful  thanks don’t mind if I do 

Ps I don’t talk like Oasis either, they’re from Burnage 

You can get really decent odds on Watford for this one, I'm not condoning people betting more than they have, but I really don't see how this isn't a guaranteed win for them. I would genuinely say they have a much better chance of scoring more goals than we will have shots on target.

3 hours ago, Spanish said:

I don't think they have scored more than 1 goal in any game they have played in the league.  Doesn't look like we will score too many so 4-4 it is

Either that or we do the traditional Derby thing and give them a kickstart to their season by losing 5-0

Absolutely bloody brilliant ...”Now TV is no longer supported on this device” 

so now have to faff about with Rams TV and IPad, silly leads, passwords, log ins, fan ID, credit card data. .. my name is Meldrew and I just don’t believe it !

????? ?

5 minutes ago, jono said:

Absolutely bloody brilliant ...”Now TV is no longer supported on this device” 

so now have to faff about with Rams TV and IPad, silly leads, passwords, log ins, fan ID, credit card data. .. my name is Meldrew and I just don’t believe it !

????? ?

Just do it through your devices browser rather than the app,it's not too bad once you have set it up the once....I've just set it up on my chrome book and it only took five minutes.

Archived