Derby County Vs Watford

Millenniumram

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Exactly. They have glossed up what would essentially be a friendly.

Does anyone even understand the Nation's League? 

Yeah, the Nation's league is simple itself. It's the way there's extra qualification play offs that's absurdly complicated.

Basically they're friendlies. But the mysterious formula for extra chance to qualify means team that aren't usually very sure of qualifying for tournament take them pretty seriously. Which is better than just friendlies.

16 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Does anyone even understand the Nation's League?

I don't understand why it's a Sky Sports exclusive 

Plenty of people were on a high and gaining interest in the national team again after the world cup, so what do they do? Put nearly all the following games behind a paywall!

Subsequently I've completely stopped following anything to do with the national team again and lost all interest in their fortunes. Such a wasted opportunity.

I've seen three games live in the last five days and tonight I'll be obviously in in my armchair watching the game. It's good that I'm falling out of love with the game, otherwise it would take too much time...

I hope we can surprise Watford as we did Norwich. With a bit of luck, I think 3 points is possible.

3 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Every week there’s a plethora of formations, systems, tactics, patterns and names a few hours before kick off.

.............has everyone given up second guessing Cocu’s selections?

No, everyone’s in the transfer section setting themselves....

19 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Every week there’s a plethora of formations, systems, tactics, patterns and names a few hours before kick off.

.............has everyone given up second guessing Cocu’s selections?

4 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Marshall

Evans Davies Clarke

Byrne Knight Shinnie Buchanon

Te Wierik Wisdom Forsyth

its the future 

That’s more like it.........................thanks?

Archived