Serdar Dursun

DcFc Dyycheee

4 hours ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

Can't blame luck on everything that's a losers attitude tbh. If we had made quicker moves and not farted around over a few hundred 100k we would have signed him, yes finances may have not allowed for it but finances won't allow for much if we are in league 1 next season and we had just lost Martin. That's not bad luck that's just poor planning from us to be going right to the transfer deadline even accounting for the embargo we had a long time to do deals yet couldn't do them for whatever reason. 

Darmstadt refused to sell as they did not have a replacement nothing to do with DCFC “farting about “ 

1 hour ago, Coconut said:

tbh I don't remember anyone ever actually confirming that to be the case, but now it seems to be an accepted fact.

Who confirmed it?

Multiple sources as I recall and Dursun himself recently quoted as saying that relations with the club were good throughout the speculation and once told he couldn't leave he just got on with the job at hand and all was good.

Three incremental offers were made and the last of them, while still slightly shy of what Darmstadt had asked for, was deemed close enough to deal. Really tedious given all of this has been in the public domain that folk still use it to beat the club over the head with.

5 hours ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

Darmstadt refused to sell as they did not have a replacement nothing to do with DCFC “farting about “ 

Yes but that was only because we left it about 1 week before, if you leave things late you get everything you deserve if things then don't go smoothly. It was pretty clear that we left it late, probably after already missing out on about 5 targets but it's doesn't exactly strike me with confidence in the running our transfer dealings when in most windows we either sign alot of piss poor players or sign last minute deals. Last summer was a positive change as we signed some half decent players for once but didn't properly address some key issues e. g lack of goals from midfield and a lack of an out and out scorer after Martin departed. 

People can talk out their asses all they want about Darmstadt not signing a replacement. But if you actually use the Brain you are given you can quickly realise that's because we left it so late that they had about 5 or 6 days to sign a replacement and I can remember exactly how it panned out as it dragged on for ages. 

Edited by Marriot Ram99

Tbh he might be not good enough anyway, but if we clearly wanted him it points to either a lack of funds or incompetent dealings or abit of both, you want a player and the funds are there then you buy that player. I feel like we thought we could get him on the cheap miss calculated it, and our dealers ended up looking like Del Boy after a dodgy day of enterprise. 

24 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

People can talk out their asses all they want about Darmstadt not signing a replacement. But if you actually use the Brain you are given you can quickly realise that's because we left it so late that they had about 5 or 6 days to sign a replacement and I can remember exactly how it panned out as it dragged on for ages. 

So to summarise your cheery and respectful posts of today...

• Anyone thinking we were unlucky not to secure Dursun's services is 'a loser'
  • The club is 'run by clowns' who are 'piss poor' at their jobs
  • Anyone who disagrees with the above is 'talking out of their ass'
  • And after the multiple rants, you're not even sure now he's good enough for us

Does that about sum it up? ?

Well those you've taken aim at don't think you're remotely obnoxious and fully appreciate that this was clearly a traumatic episode in your life. As such, we've had a whip-round to see if we can cheer you up a little. Your prezzy is winging it's way to you now on one of those Amazon drone things. You're welcome!

image.png.e5160ac2bfadb240f5e8d848a5ace7b9.png

2 hours ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

Yes but that was only because we left it about 1 week before, if you leave things late you get everything you deserve if things then don't go smoothly. It was pretty clear that we left it late, probably after already missing out on about 5 targets but it's doesn't exactly strike me with confidence in the running our transfer dealings when in most windows we either sign alot of piss poor players or sign last minute deals. Last summer was a positive change as we signed some half decent players for once but didn't properly address some key issues e. g lack of goals from midfield and a lack of an out and out scorer after Martin departed. 

Are you about 12 ? Seems like it 

6 hours ago, StrawHillRam said:

Will SD be a Turkish delight?

I hope this isn’t off topic. Someone is bounty to say  it is.

We've all been Twixed (he ain't coming). A better chance of signing a player from Mars. He won't be our Areo, well thats what I've heard as a Wispa. This deal was always a Fudge.   P.S. all this talk, made me hungry, chocolate bar anyone ?

42 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

We've all been Twixed (he ain't coming). A better chance of signing a player from Mars. He won't be our Areo, well thats what I've heard as a Wispa. This deal was always a Fudge.   P.S. all this talk, made me hungry, chocolate bar anyone ?

No thanks trying to give up

7 minutes ago, BOB BIGGS said:

We all need a Boost though. We need to hear from M@M about the takeover as soon as possible. When it comes to the Crunchie, we’re so short of Celebrations at present and there’s no Revels for us......( Yes, I’m bored?)

Can’t be bored when the Dirties are losing 3-0 to mighty Crawley ??