Serdar Dursun

DcFc Dyycheee

22 minutes ago, Topram said:

Serdar Dursun -- according to the WP guidelines, the maximum points he could get are via domestic minutes (6) and league quality of his team (6), seeing as 2. Bundesliga is a band 4 league. 12 points could see him go to the Exceptions Panel (which only exists this winter) but

Derby would have to prove that exceptional circumstances prevented him from reaching 15 points, or that he displays immense potential as a young player, which he is not. Basically, it's practically off the table for him to get a WP unless Derby somehow plead that the deal

should've somehow been completed in the summer, which still technically does not fit the definition of 'exceptional circumstances preventing the Player from achieving 15 points.'

Well, don't get your hopes up. Summer was the time to get the thing done.

Soooo.......we will be left scouring the English, Scottish and Irish leagues for all those proven, but high potential, inexpensive strikers that flood the January market and that nobody else is bidding on....

What's that? Nick Blackman anyone........?? ?

2 hours ago, Topram said:

Serdar Dursun -- according to the WP guidelines, the maximum points he could get are via domestic minutes (6) and league quality of his team (6), seeing as 2. Bundesliga is a band 4 league. 12 points could see him go to the Exceptions Panel (which only exists this winter) but

Derby would have to prove that exceptional circumstances prevented him from reaching 15 points, or that he displays immense potential as a young player, which he is not. Basically, it's practically off the table for him to get a WP unless Derby somehow plead that the deal

should've somehow been completed in the summer, which still technically does not fit the definition of 'exceptional circumstances preventing the Player from achieving 15 points.'

Well, don't get your hopes up. Summer was the time to get the thing done.

Nah you’re reading too far into exceptions. All they’ll be interested in is who is he joining. Is he a fringe player joining Nuneaton and therefore a risk to then not making a football career and being an unskilled immigrant or is he a good quality. Player that will get paid £15k a week at a championship club. Likely to play a fortune in income tax and vat on luxury cars etc etc. That’s what they’re looking for. 

So I was poking around Instagram earlier and I noticed that Serdar Dursun's girlfriend, posted an Instagram story in Dubai with the little emoji of someone signing, the video also included a football agent and then some words which said "Transfer" among a few others. Based on this information I have determined that he indeed on his way and was signing up directly with the new owners in the UAE, his agent and his girlfriend.

I will continue to investigate further to become even more legit ITK. Back off Barry!

1 hour ago, DCFC27 said:

Nah you’re reading too far into exceptions. All they’ll be interested in is who is he joining. Is he a fringe player joining Nuneaton and therefore a risk to then not making a football career and being an unskilled immigrant or is he a good quality. Player that will get paid £15k a week at a championship club. Likely to play a fortune in income tax and vat on luxury cars etc etc. That’s what they’re looking for. 

I saw it on Twitter pal, I have no idea on how it all works just thought I’d share it

1 hour ago, Lander said:

So I was poking around Instagram earlier and I noticed that Serdar Dursun's girlfriend, posted an Instagram story in Dubai with the little emoji of someone signing, the video also included a football agent and then some words which said "Transfer" among a few others. Based on this information I have determined that he indeed on his way and was signing up directly with the new owners in the UAE, his agent and his girlfriend.

I will continue to investigate further to become even more legit ITK. Back off Barry!

So basically what you're saying is that the Rams are going up?

1 hour ago, Lander said:

Can you post a link?

This is in no way a seedy attempt to see his fit girlfriend.  

1 hour ago, Lander said:

Is strange the posts she put 

31 minutes ago, Lander said:

Interestingly the Instagram post has now been removed which is a bit weird. Make of that what you will, but fortunately I screenshotted it in true ITK fashion, too big to post from my phone though so I’ll post it later.

Looks like she’s actually deleted her account 

4 hours ago, Lander said:

Hmmmm... Poking around Dursun's GF's Insta huh? Obviously we know it's solely to determine the likelihood of him coming to Derby but we'd best keep your 'source' on the quiet side!

Top work though @Lander Clearly a done deal. Much obliged for the hours of work put in. Putting Bazza to shame really!