Serdar Dursun

DcFc Dyycheee

59 minutes ago, roboto said:

Does he want to sit on the bench and wait for Kaz (aka God) to get injured?

Like you,I’ve been really impressed by Richards attitude and his physical capabilities despite his age but I’d love to go back and see how many people were rubbishing his signing and calling him all the unfavourable names under the sun!

2 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Ryan Conway seems to think Dursun is eligible for a work permit

I’ve not seen him say that but yesterday he did tweet that he didn’t even know the GFE criteria which I think is a little poor considering you can read the document on the FA website and it’s actually not that difficult to understand.

Watford are signing a player from the Norweigan league - they have apparently got around in by giving the player a UK address before the end of this year. That’s still dubious to me but I’m sure it’ll come out in the next few days...

I can't believe this subject keeps rolling on and on. He was a Cocu target that never happened, so why do fans still think that he would be still on the Rams radar. I will be gobsmacked if this 29yr old one season wonder from Germany's 2nd tier will be in a Rams shirt come next month.

36 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

I can't believe this subject keeps rolling on and on. He was a Cocu target that never happened, so why do fans still think that he would be still on the Rams radar. I will be gobsmacked if this 29yr old one season wonder from Germany's 2nd tier will be in a Rams shirt come next month.

Was he a Cocu target or a product of our scouting/recruitment team?

15 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Is it not possible the deal is already done, employment registered under the old rules and just waiting for him to turn up for work on an agreed date in January? 

Could well be, you see transfers agreed outside of windows fairly regularly they just can’t move clubs until the window. Although  in that scenario the deals never stay a secret, not in this day and age and what would be the benefit of not announcing that he’s joining in jan? The day after the January window closed we announced Dutch Mike would be joining in the summer.

10 hours ago, plymouthram said:

Except he’s ripping it up this season more than last season. 9 goals and 3 assists in 13  games. 

Don’t think he’s a one season wonder

10 hours ago, plymouthram said:

It’s all his Social Media comments on our content that I find odd, is he just a troll???