Norwich City Vs Derby County

Millenniumram

21 minutes ago, GenBr said:

You probably read it from me, but if you are referring to the penalty miss it was not lucky he missed. Pukki cocked it up - nothing lucky about that.

...but surely, we were Lukki that Pukki cokked it up. I don't know how you can possibly say that's not the case.

If it had been a Marshall save then we wouldn't have been lucky, it would have been our keeper doing his job.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Said for a while now that we’ve been desperate for some luck to come out way. Finally got some today and we were able to capitalise on it.

Not watched much of the game if I’m honest so can’t really contribute much more on the performance

So, from nothing other than speculation on my part, the upshot of the meeting was along the lines of:

"Let us be a english championshp side and gradually bring in the neat patterned play you've been coaching, rather than sticking to the style and working towards making that defeat championship sides"

Same destination Mr Cocu, but a different way to get there.

29 minutes ago, Coconut said:

...but surely, we were Lukki that Pukki cokked it up. I don't know how you can possibly say that's not the case.

If it had been a Marshall save then we wouldn't have been lucky, it would have been our keeper doing his job.

What is lucky about Pukki not doing a professional soil survey before he took the penalty. His body angle was too steep for the turf to take the lateral forces exerted by his running approach. Poor Finnish.

2 hours ago, DerbyRam! said:

Rooney is being kept on maybe purely for free kicks? Cocu asked them to play for FKs in the hope Rooney can score one and we nick it 1-0?

Otherwise we hold on and get at least a point on the board and against a good team?

Aged perfectly ??

Archived