Luton v Derby Match Thread

Boycie

6 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

What a bunch of moaners glad this board was not around in the Jim Smith promotion season we did not win a game till the 5th fixture drew 2 and lost 2 

Back then fans had patience whilst he built his team and he was not hamstrung by the EFL or transfer windows give Cocu time most of you need to grow up.

I will bet you 3 x Asda cherries and berries juices that this isn't a promotion season. 

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Genuine question 

opening 3 games against v v v winnable oppnenents 

what have positives have u seen bar letting kids get minutes on the pitch ? 

We didnt play too badly today. Yes they were very v v v winnable opponents had we had our strongest team but we didnt. If you honestly think we wouldnt have won any of the 3 had we had Lawrence Waghorn Rooney Holmes and even Jozwiak for all 3 then I dont think you should bother whilst Cocu is here

5 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

What a bunch of moaners glad this board was not around in the Jim Smith promotion season we did not win a game till the 5th fixture drew 2 and lost 2 

Back then fans had patience whilst he built his team and he was not hamstrung by the EFL or transfer windows give Cocu time most of you need to grow up.

That was Jim Smith's first season.... we have had a full season of Cocu already, and how many straight losses does this loss add to?. The excuses you make for him  don't really explain what is happening. As for your instruction for us to "grow up "  - your just mardy and can't stand people who have a different opinion.

9 minutes ago, Ruda Harliss said:

@Xlordon’t get bullied off the site. 
Posters USUALLY  fall into 2 categories.  if you don’t fit one of them you can get slated. I was accused by a poster of being aggressive ( lol) all because I found his post so negative, I pulled him up on it. Nothing personal was said, but because he accused me of it, It, became fact! As I didn’t want to reply. Lots of posters get grief, but most posters don’t dwell too much on these things. 
All Rams have the right to an opinion.

I think some of the “Toss” quotes might be a bit tongue in cheek. 
Ignore and move on ????

Tbh if someone’s skin is that thin then the internet and in particular a forum is not for them

23 minutes ago, nfb said:

Maybe atm, but once all the injured are back, and we get another striker, we will be a different team, capable of top 6.. inho

Hope so pal 

7 minutes ago, Ruda Harliss said:

At the moment. Think when we have first team playing we will be a good team 

Agree, just can’t stand the current negativity we are what we are.  Enjoy the Rams ride it would be a horrible life without it 

Didn't play that bad today, just hugely disappointed yet again with the defending and the timing of the sucker punch having just watch Jozwiak hobble off.

Just praying i's nothing serious, was a bright spark for us today, considering he hasn't been here a week yet and already bagged himself an assist, once he settles in we might have a player on our hands.

Great to see Marriott back on the scoresheet as well, nicely worked, just a pity Rooney couldn't finish his effort at the end for the point which I thought we at least deserved from today.

Special mention for Bryne, 200k wasn't the reported figure? Absolute bargain that was.

Trying not to get too down as we still have Lawrence, Waghorn and Holmes out, Cocu has also said he's still looking to bring more players in, yeah it would have been nice not to be in this situation, but you know, soft embargo, cheers EFL.

2 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

The way he was holding it looked more like an impact injury than a ligament.

He looked like he wanted to carry on which you don’t with an ACL injury.

Unless you’re Sammy Winnall

14 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

Cocu has managed like 60 games. And game 60 or whatever we are on looks a lot like game 1. And 10 and 20 and 40. 

Whatever the players available, whatever the level of opponent the pattern has been there. From Scunthorpe to Barrow and Luton to Luton. From meaningless friendly to a huge game v Cardiff. 

Stoke at home is the only game we have looked a real attacking threat. The only game where we looked menacing. 

Archived