Derby vs PNE Match Thread

RadioactiveWaste

4 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

To be fair, what even is our starting eleven? Cocu swaps his team so often it’s hard to figure one out. I’m sure we’ll see the kids here anyway and limp to a 3-0 defeat.

I dont think he will have much of a choice. He will just have to put out the 11 fittest players. 

Some will need a rest and some need more games. 

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

So do we really need to play 2 DMs?

Nope. We need to go back to the 433. Who do you play on the left wing for this one though, Knight?

I do hope once we get the winger and striker we need in, plus Lawrence, Waghorn & Homes return. We go 433 and Sibley plays in midfield.

40 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

not bothered about this one in the slightest. So give some more minutes to those still effectively in pre season, protect some we need for the league and maybe drop a couple of new kids in.

Ordinarily, it’s not a game I’d be too bothered about but, given our pre-season, Barrow and Reading performances, I’d be inclined to play the strongest team we have available (whatever that is) to try and gel into a team and formation that can compete in a more important game.

5 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Ordinarily, it’s not a game I’d be too bothered about but, given our pre-season, Barrow and Reading performances, I’d be inclined to play the strongest team we have available (whatever that is) to try and gel into a team and formation that can compete in a more important game.

Excellently put ?

Marshall

byrne.    Te weirik.     Clarke.    Buchanan

Evans

whittaker.    Knight.   Sibley.   Jozefzoon

Marriott                           

3 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I hope the club realise this. Especially after the fook up with his booking on Saturday.  

wouldn't that be just us though ,winning we bring him on on 90mins to waste some time, doesn't get a kick and we get eliminated because he is cup tied.  Great pub quiz question though.

I’m honestly not fussed about the result of this. I want to see some improvement in overall play & that Cocu has recognised what went wrong on Saturday. 

we still have a lot of players out, and the young uns need patience and support. 

a goal would be nice though.

2 minutes ago, mrdave85 said:

I’m honestly not fussed about the result of this. I want to see some improvement in overall play & that Cocu has recognised what went wrong on Saturday. 

we still have a lot of players out, and the young uns need patience and support. 

a goal would be nice though.

Not fussed about the competition specifically but I want Derby to win every game including friendlies so, I am fussed about the result. 

Byrne cup tied, cant see Clarke starting after Cocu's post match interview and Wisdom really struggled so fitness wise I dont think he will play either.

532 -

Roos - MTW Evans Davies Solomon Buchanan - Knight Rooney Bird - Sibley Marriott

Ravas Fozzy Wisdom Shinnie Whittaker Brown Shonibare

Personally id like to see Whittaker in the 2 upfront instead of Sibley

Archived