Derby vs PNE Match Thread

RadioactiveWaste

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Longeatonram2020 said:

Shame they couldn’t knock the stream down to a fiver. Yes it’s not part of a season ticket, but by the same token it’d be a cheaper ticket price for Preston in the cup than Reading in the league for example. 

Price is set by the EFL. Besides, you can’t really complain: take or leave it.

Despite the drab event on Saturday, I’ll be watching.

24 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Jozwiak hat-trick, all assisted by Ibe. Getting kicked out of the competition for fielding ineligible players would we well worth the morale boost.

You'd only encourage Gibson to file a claim that its really still the League Cup and therefore we should be expelled from the EFL in perpetuity.......?

I'm really not sure who will be available for this game. 

Roos; Dutch, Evans, Forsyth; Byrne, Knight, Bird, Sibley, Buchanan; Whittaker, Marriott. 

I'm going to be miles off, but we don't have much room for movement. I do know that Clarke is unlikely to play, possibly Wisdom too. Buchanan, I'm sure, will start. 

Just now, Ambitious said:

Roos; Dutch, Evans, Forsyth; Byrne, Knight, Bird, Sibley, Buchanan; Whittaker, Marriott. 

I'm going to be miles off, but we don't have much room for movement. I do know that Clarke is unlikely to play, possibly Wisdom too. Buchanan, I'm sure, will start. 

keep up man. Byrne is cup tied?

They've been identified as a physical team, so we'll definitely be seeing Davies & Forsyth play IMO. I'm not sure we'll see Wisdom after his torrid time against Reading, so probably end up with MTW going to RB. Ebosele hasn't actually established himself in the U23s yet so it's unlikely he'll play - yes I know Bogle pretty much bypassed the U23s, but that was different.

This is what I think we'll end up with, and it'll be as bad as you're all imagining it.

Roos

MTW Davies Evans Forsyth        

Bird  Rooney                        (Rooney 1st half / Shinnie 2nd half)

Whittaker Sibley Knight                (Should swap Sibley & Whittaker tbh)

Marriott

I've paid my tenner regardless, hopefully Tesco will have some new strong beers in and I'll be too merry to be bothered with the usual 48hrs of arguing on here afterwards

15 minutes ago, SouthernRam said:

Roos

Ebosele MTW Evans Forsyth

Bird

Knight  Sibley

Whittaker   Marriott  Shonibare  

Would like to see us move to a 4-3-3, playing on the front foot with nothing to lose.

We need to win this game.

38 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

For the 58th time the Wigan lad is cup tied, cannot play, won’t be taking the field, won’t be putting on the white shirt.....he is unavailable to partake in activities at Pride Park stadium tonight ?????

1 minute ago, Jimbo Ram said:

For the 58th time the Wigan lad is cup tied, cannot play, won’t be taking the field, won’t be putting on the white shirt.....he is unavailable to partake in activities at Pride Park stadium tonight ?????

Is Byrne playing, make yourself clear, JR. Will he be wearing a false beard. Is this the right thread.

Archived