Samuel Grandsir

Black ('n' White) Sheep

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Importantly his name sort of scans with the Abdul Camara song. We’d still need to have found him in Calais though - vauxhall zafira’s not allowed into Monaco. 

This does smack of ‘who’s available’ rather than the research done on Jozwiak and the links since January. 

Also RobDorsett was the one who tweeted about Panzo - so probably being fed by same agent, who used us to get price up in France.

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

And like Bogle maybe we were hoping to sell him? 

Though had crossed my mind. I wondered if maybe if we’re getting in a rw and lw Lawrence might be moved to no. 10 but I reckon Sibbo’s nailed on for our no. 10 this season. It’s worth noting he’s scored 21 in 23 from no.10 in my current fifa 20 season. Jozwiak is also absolutely rapid and has an eye for a screamer. So there you have it ?

Just now, Dean Saunder’s hat trick said:

Though had crossed my mind. I wondered if maybe if we’re getting in a rw and lw Lawrence might be moved to no. 10 but I reckon Sibbo’s nailed on for our no. 10 this season. It’s worth noting he’s scored 21 in 23 from no.10 in my current fifa 20 season. Jozwiak is also absolutely rapid and has an eye for a screamer. So there you have it ?

In my opinion it would be grand, sir. Last time that I was in Monaco, the bus driver broke his lap record on the F1 track. Too fast to take a photo, do I went round again with a mom F1 bus driver.

7 minutes ago, Rampage said:

In my opinion it would be grand, sir. Last time that I was in Monaco, the bus driver broke his lap record on the F1 track. Too fast to take a photo, do I went round again with a mom F1 bus driver.

You’ll have to repeat that last sentence ??‍♂️ 

24 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Classic.

ITK verification checklist:

Doesn't normally tell me anything - check 

Relative of a relative - check 

Seen at the training ground - check 

Disclaimer (could be wrong /only repeating what I heard) - check. 

Passed test. 

Its happening! 

12 minutes ago, inter politics said:

Sounds like the Monaco fans would be happy to get rid

To be fair there's not much chance of a player Monaco fans desperately want to keep making a move to Derby ? 

1 hour ago, Kyle guest said:

I trust the person however it may be wrong he doesn’t tell me much however his sister in law works at moor farm & apparently he was there today 

I really want to believe you but he was playing for Poland late last night. He wouldn't have had time to go home and get a clean pair of underpants.

2 hours ago, Ambitious said:

He's higher rated than Jozwiak on Fifa, for what that's worth. He does seem to be genuinely highly rated. 

Also, he has the same agent as Panzo - who we obviously didn't get. I wonder if his agent has a hotline to Derby and let us know of his availability. 

I asked the tramp and he expects Grandsir to go to Dijon.  Says he's mustard.

Archived