Samuel Grandsir

Black ('n' White) Sheep

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Grand sir, Joswiak on permanent. Samatta on loan with option to buy and Van Ginkel on loan transforms this team.

Possibly one more out but would see a direct replacement coming in.

Trampie’s quite chatty this evening!

Steve Nicholson said that rumours that the tramp is a newly homeless Marcus Maddison are 'wide of the mark'.  I dread to think of the marks involved....

Sky sports ?

12:23

SWANSEA MOVE AHEAD OF Derby IN GRANDSIR RACE

Swansea City have moved ahead of Derby County in the race to sign Monaco winger Samuel Grandsir.

Swansea are looking to increase their attacking options after Rhian Brewster returned to Liverpool when his loan spell in South Wales expired at the end of last season.

Monaco are looking for £2.3m for the 24-year-old, though Swansea’s preference is for a loan deal, with an option to buy.

Monaco’s discussions with Derby have centred on a cash-only deal, which is more attractive to the French club – but Derby aren’t prepared to meet the current asking 

Just now, Andrew3000 said:

Sky sports ?

Swansea City have moved ahead of Derby County in the race to sign Monaco winger Samuel Grandsir.

Swansea are looking to increase their attacking options after Rhian Brewster returned to Liverpool when his loan spell in South Wales expired at the end of last season.

Monaco are looking for £2.3m for the 24-year-old, though Swansea’s preference is for a loan deal, with an option to buy.

Monaco’s discussions with Derby have centred on a cash-only deal, which is more attractive to the French club – but Derby aren’t prepared to meet the current asking 

Interesting that we are being really tight with our money to argue about 2.3 mil , seems we have learned from our past mistakes over paying , although I do think he could we worth paying 2mil for 

2 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Interesting that we are being really tight with our money to argue about 2.3 mil , seems we have learned from our past mistakes over paying , although I do think he could we worth paying 2mil for 

Could have learned - or simply we don't even have 2 million.

17 minutes ago, Andrew3000 said:

Sky sports ?

Perhaps the max we will go to is something like 1.5 , if they want money in now then there is still a chance if swansea want a loan with an  option 

34 minutes ago, Andrew3000 said:

Sky sports ?

saw this, I have to admit I thought it was dead, pending of course the arrival of our polish friend or do we want both? 

16 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

saw this, I have to admit I thought it was dead, pending of course the arrival of our polish friend or do we want both? 

It might just be an insurance policy in case Jozwiak doesn't happen. 

I would say we are ahead of Swansea if we have offered cash but not enough. 

I reckon this might be some of that creative recruitment that Cocu was talking about. We want both a winger and a big man up top, but the budget only stretches to one player, so we get a winger whose surname is a synonym for "bigman."

Archived